All-Star the best...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know their names, but the best I have seen recently are:
last pass on ECE small senior (is that also the same girl who does the toe full?)
last pass on Sparks junior level 5 (the video was on cheerlibrary.com but i think it got taken down)
and who was the girl on East Elite small senior last year who did the standing full at the end of the routine? (and last pass for that team was really good too, same girl?)

Kiara - Cali
Angel - Rays Green
Kayliegh - ICC Jr. Coed
Taryn - F5
I forgot her name - WCSS (Last Pass 2010)
I forgot her name - Top Gun (she was opening pass for large coed 06-07)*other girls dont phase me*
Betar - WCSS

Underestimated said:
Kiara - Cali
Angel - Rays Green
Kayliegh - ICC Jr. Coed
Taryn - F5
I forgot her name - WCSS (Last Pass 2010)
I forgot her name - Top Gun (she was opening pass for large coed 06-07)*other girls dont phase me*
Betar - WCSS

I'm not positive for WCSS but I think it's Kelsey Rule.

For Top Gun it was Kimmy.

Cat Haley- Planet Cheer intl coed 5

Erika Huges- ECE small coed 5

Megan Hamel- ECE lg jr 5

Chrissi Rochester- ECE intl all girl 5

Rachel M Meredith -UC JRAFO
Hope Bravo -CA JAGS
Kiara Nowlin -CALI (used to compete against her when we were like...6/7)
Megan Price -STORM WRATH 07-08 i think?
Kayleigh -ICC

Any female tumblers doing bounce back passes in their routines this year besides Kiara (been watching hers since she was like 9 yrs old at competitions) and Angel?? Have not really seen many of them this year and was wondering if there is any others.

I dont believe so. (im sure there are many people capable of it though)
and i have been watching kiara for like...EVER! haha as i said, i used to compete against her in individuals! :) she is so sweet!

susieq said:
Any female tumblers doing bounce back passes in their routines this year besides Kiara (been watching hers since she was like 9 yrs old at competitions) and Angel?? Have not really seen many of them this year and was wondering if there is any others.

the original last pass on cali small seniors was a bounce back.

newcheerleader said:
I don't know their names, but the best I have seen recently are:
last pass on ECE small senior (is that also the same girl who does the toe full?)
last pass on Sparks junior level 5 (the video was on cheerlibrary.com but i think it got taken down)
and who was the girl on East Elite small senior last year who did the standing full at the end of the routine? (and last pass for that team was really good too, same girl?)

brittany winn. she is on gymtyme sr. black now

also kensie spencer from gt sr. black. here's her cheerxs vid from like 3 years ago (she looks completely different now ha) but it has one of my fav passes on it: front hs front full punch front to double.

mackenzie rutan on orange has the most beautiful form ive ever seen

Kelsey Rule and Toni Bron.... from Stars i cant spell her last name lol
and AJ from Supercells!

Admin said:
susieq said:

the original last pass on cali small seniors was a bounce back.

Bid Red (Amanda??) does one on cheer force open 5 but its just to a full since its open 5

i think its

front h.s, front step out, ro, h.s,full,punch front, ro, 3 to full

Back