OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Let's hope it has better acting than those recent full house and Beverly Hills/Melrose place unauthorized stories Lifetime just did. I think I can truly say that those had some of the absolute worst acting I have ever seen in my life in them. Lesson learned that just cause someone really, really, really looks like the person they are playing, doesn't mean you should cast them when they can't act.

The Brittany Murphy story they did was really bad too - that girl couldnt act AND didn't look like her.

Bad acting is the worst.

The Whitney Houston one they did wasn't all the way terrible (but I could be remembering it wrong) and Gabby Douglas as pretty decent too.

But yeah their unauthorized biopics are almost almost trash, but some of their movies are actually decent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may or may not have just watched Center Stage 2 (having found out thanks to you guys that it even existed plus it was free on Amazon Prime). Yes it was terrible and I think I need to go watch the first one right now....but I am so excited by the mere thought of a 3rd one with more of the original cast.

ETA: I also watched Flesh and Bone which is a series just premiering on Starz. The first episode is online free right now and the rest of the season (6 or 8 eps total) will be released on Sunday, plus Starz is showing a new episode on Sunday nights. It's kind of like Center Stage meets The Black Swan; raw powerful dance studio stuff with a creepy vibe. Definitely not for kids!

Last edited:
I may or may not have just watched Center Stage 2 (having found out thanks to you guys that it even existed plus it was free on Amazon Prime). Yes it was terrible and I think I need to go watch the first one right now....but I am so excited by the mere thought of a 3rd one with more of the original cast.

ETA: I also watched Flesh and Bone which is a series just premiering on Starz. The first episode is online free right now and the rest of the season (6 or 8 eps total) will be released on Sunday, plus Starz is showing a new episode on Sunday nights. It's kind of like Center Stage meets The Black Swan; raw powerful dance studio stuff with a creepy vibe. Definitely not for kids!

I saw something about Flesh and Bone a while ago, definitely excited to watch. I really miss "Breaking Pointe."

Oh my god Paige has gotten so tall! I know she's wearing heels but so is Brooke(who looks like she hasn't grown since the show haha)
fb9c16eb541a03e0c942c4d069663e23.jpg

Oh my god Paige has gotten so tall! I know she's wearing heels but so is Brooke(who looks like she hasn't grown since the show haha)
fb9c16eb541a03e0c942c4d069663e23.jpg

Brooke's back injury was actually to her growth plates---she's never going to get any taller :( They're both gorgeous, but remind me of me and my sister---standing next to each other, you wouldn't even think same blood line, let alone such a close relation.

I'm wondering if it's that Paige is really that tall or if Brooke is just that short.

The difference is how my older sister and I look when we're both wearing heels or when we're both barefoot. She's 4'10 and I'm 5'2 so I'm hardly tall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back