OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
These staged competitons are getting worse and worse

I won't spoil which episode it shows up in, but since I've been keeping up with the spoiler pages, later on in the season one of the competitions has like 15 ish kids at it total...including the ALDC kids.

I won't spoil which episode it shows up in, but since I've been keeping up with the spoiler pages, later on in the season one of the competitions has like 15 ish kids at it total...including the ALDC kids.
Wow that is just silly, i really dont know why 'm still watching this
It just keep getting worse and worse, i did not even know that was possible

I'm surprised that the show is still on... they must really be reaching for storylines at this point.

I wonder if Abby has started giving the IRS their money.

I'm surprised that the show is still on... they must really be reaching for storylines at this point.

I wonder if Abby has started giving the IRS their money.

That matter is still in court so doubtful. She won't be able to pay anybody anything until that is settled.

That matter is still in court so doubtful. She won't be able to pay anybody anything until that is settled.

She'll probably get Kendall's mom to pay it for her. And in return, Kendall can be the star of everything and have a solo every competition.

I peek in on the show every so often. But they can't find any more story lines that are interesting. The girls are all older, so they're past that "awww, how cute" stage. And the mama drama is old.

I'd be more interested in seeing what these kids actually do with their lives rather than see Abby yell at them all day.

She'll probably get Kendall's mom to pay it for her. And in return, Kendall can be the star of everything and have a solo every competition.

I peek in on the show every so often. But they can't find any more story lines that are interesting. The girls are all older, so they're past that "awww, how cute" stage. And the mama drama is old.

I'd be more interested in seeing what these kids actually do with their lives rather than see Abby yell at them all day.
Do any of them go to real school anymore? Or would that interfere too much with their dancing and filming? I always wanted to see them in other dance classes they took (if there were other classes; there had to have been).

This is why I dont really watch the show much anymore but I do still follow Chloe on social media as it is interesting what she is doing now. On an interview she is not competing this year and is in a film which is cool. Glad she got a life beyond abby lee

Do any of them go to real school anymore? Or would that interfere too much with their dancing and filming? I always wanted to see them in other dance classes they took (if there were other classes; there had to have been).

They are all homeschooled at this point.

The group dance from tonight was incredible!! At this point, I'm just watching for the point where poo hits the fan with Abby's legal trouble so seeing a great dance was a nice surprise.

I'm just starting to watch... So on 1st episode. I thought the revamped waiting room dance by bda was amazing honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The group dance from tonight was incredible!! At this point, I'm just watching for the point where poo hits the fan with Abby's legal trouble so seeing a great dance was a nice surprise.

I liked the group dance too

I also liked that Mackenzie said something about her struggle dance being too young for her.

I also like Maddie not being in episodes

I also think Nia's dance and costume were really bad

I also think Kendall has absolutely no personality when she dances and there why she doesn't evoke any emotion and eye roll about her taking off the make il

How long until Mackenzie gets dances that are age appropriate? I mean she's wearing pjs and basically the whole dance was just tumbling onto and off of the couch. Maddie had better dances when she was 8... Mackenzie is 11.
ETA Nia as well. There are never any skills in her dances. even if her technique is as bad as Abby says it is, she couldn't win with those dances even with perfect technique.

I'm just starting to watch... So on 1st episode. I thought the revamped waiting room dance by bda was amazing honestly

I couldn't find any links last week for the episode so I'm watching the first episode too. I liked both "waiting room" dances for different reasons. I wish they didn't put Jojo in the bubble though. She is arguably one of the weakest dancers on the team and you put her as the focal point?

Anyways I can't get over how tall Kendall is. And I hope we get to see Melissa grow some metaphorical male gonads this season :)

I'd like to see a show with Chloe, Brooke and Paige... Like a "Dance Life"... Show.. More documentary driven but still ligh hearted?!

Back