OT The Dance Moms Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Are you on team Abby or team Kelly

• Total voters
Wait wait wait.... Chloe????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like the only way chloe and Christi would agree to comeback is if Abby Lee won't be a part of the picture.
I don't follow dance moms and Abby's legal woes, but is she for sure about to serve time for fraud or whatever.

I feel like the only way chloe and Christi would agree to comeback is if Abby Lee won't be a part of the picture.
I don't follow dance moms and Abby's legal woes, but is she for sure about to serve time for fraud or whatever.

I just read an article that said she won't know until her second hearing on Feb 24. Her lawyer is pushing for probation but, the Fed is pushing for 2.5 years for 20 counts of fraud.

I think Chloe possibly coming back sets interest for next season, especially if Abby can't return.

I stopped watching once the Zieglers left because I love to watch Maddie dance. There was no rason for me to keep watching when that happened. If Chloe comes back, I will start watching again because I love to watch her dance. I'm really not a fan of any of the other dancers.

If Maddie is gone though, its a great opprotunity for Chloe to step into the "main dancer" spot and get that $$$$$$$$/the recognition that brings in the $$$$$$$$$.

Am I the only one who misses not just Christi, but also Kelly? I couldn't take them serious since they were so funny:p

"I think I can stick up for myself in a way that I never have before."

Can't wait for Abby to try her old mess on Chloe and get a retort. I notice that the old kids have gotten more outspoken and I'm proud of them.
I think the old kids now realize that they are what makes this show and that Abby can bring in other kids but it is the original girls and watching them grow that has kept loyal viewers. I love it when they look at her like whatever... and I am not the type of person that allows my kids to be disrespectful but Abby has shown herself to be undeserving of it so many times and ways ... her words and her actions both when present and then walking out on them. Now they are old enough to get the money they have made and how putting up with all these whackadoodle grown ups has set them up financially in a way that a kid doing dance just does not get.

Trailer for The Book of Henry just came out (ft. Maddie).

I'm having a hard time deciding if this is a kids movie or an adult movie. And I find the premise to be a little farfetched/annoying.

I like Maddie though so I hope it's good. She's no Dakota Fanning but I think she could pull this role off fairly well. I know she's mentioned she wants to pursue acting and she's mentioned that has been taking some classes. Her scenes seem a little awkward in the trailer but maybe thats because I can't see her as anyone except herself so she sticks out.

I'll be interested in where her acting skills are 5 or 10 years down the road though.

I am just ready for this show to END! I HATE the way all of the adults on this show treat children, and I HATE what it has done to dance.

Trailer for The Book of Henry just came out (ft. Maddie).

I'm having a hard time deciding if this is a kids movie or an adult movie. And I find the premise to be a little farfetched/annoying.

I like Maddie though so I hope it's good. She's no Dakota Fanning but I think she could pull this role off fairly well. I know she's mentioned she wants to pursue acting and she's mentioned that has been taking some classes. Her scenes seem a little awkward in the trailer but maybe thats because I can't see her as anyone except herself so she sticks out.

I'll be interested in where her acting skills are 5 or 10 years down the road though.

Interesting premise. Definitely not a kids movie; maybe YA, but it's PG-13.

Back