All-Star The Fix For International!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nah.

I am not a representative for any of this, nor do I have any official title. I am not looking to be 'in power' or for the money (I earn very little from Rays for what I put in, thats not why I do it). I honestly just want to help this sport I love become all that it can be (small tear).

PS -Added Mr. Jones pays a fair wage. I just don't seek much. I just like being involved.

Kington Can You Be More of A Genius Can We Please Give Him and the Guy that Gave Him this Information a Round Of Applause

Actually, I just thought of this today when walking to class...but I'm 99% sure that last year (2010) there were only 19 US teams competing in the IOC 5 division. so that would technically qualify us for "emerging" country. And that's something that could vary year to year, so we should probably look into making that number lower or changing it year to year based on bids awarded/accepted, otherwise we'd all be classified the same.

Actually, I just thought of this today when walking to class...but I'm 99% sure that last year (2010) there were only 19 US teams competing in the IOC 5 division. so that would technically qualify us for "emerging" country. And that's something that could vary year to year, so we should probably look into making that number lower or changing it year to year based on bids awarded/accepted, otherwise we'd all be classified the same.

25 teams for all of worlds

Back