All-Star The Fix For International!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

if you have 25 teams from yoru country attending worlds, you are a 'large country'. less than that you are a 'small country'

6 globes can go out in the division. 1-3 for large country, 1-3 for small country. all scores announced lowest to highest except the two high points are announced together.

I'm not very knowledgeable in international...which countries would be included in "large country" besides the US?

I'm not very knowledgeable in international...which countries would be included in "large country" besides the US?

Large country would prob just be US, possibly canada dont really know how many teams they enter. but i think thats kinda the point to have US competing together really in large country and the rest of the world compete against each other. but at the same time large and small country competing against each other.

I defo like this idea :) Well done King!!

That is actually a good idea. . .
Now what needs to be fixes is

HOW TO PLACE all the others. . . 2nd to Last. . .

That is actually a good idea. . .
Now what needs to be fixes is

HOW TO PLACE all the others. . . 2nd to Last. . .

All scores (except the two high points) are announced from lowest to highest. When you get to the 3rd highest small country, you say 'With the 3rd highest score in small country, Canadia!' When you go to the US teams you can say in 15th overall. Yes most of the countries will all be behind the US, BUT they will know if they ACtUALLY beat a US team and will finally have a solid shot at a globe.

because this isnt a rule, but a placement i think technically they could do this this year if they wanted. maybe next year. shouldnt require voting.

#1. Large country = US
#2. Small country = everyone else. When china starts bringing 30 teams they can then move to the large country division.
#3. This would not have to wait until the 2013 rules cycle. This is a USASF issue NOT a NACCC issue. It could actually happen in 2011 but more likely in 2012
#4. You should write your congressman (USASF board of directors) and ask that this rule be put in place.

#1. Large country = US
#2. Small country = everyone else. When china starts bringing 30 teams they can then move to the large country division.
#3. This would not have to wait until the 2013 rules cycle. This is a USASF issue NOT a NACCC issue. It could actually happen in 2011 but more likely in 2012
#4. You should write your congressman (USASF board of directors) and ask that this rule be put in place.

I will write up a formal email, send to everyone at the USSASF, and post on here. I will HIGHLY encourage you to endorse this because it is a win win for everyone.

(I am still trying to find the negatives).

I could be down with this. I think a different name is needed, though. It doesn't sound right to describe China as a "small country."

I could be down with this. I think a different name is needed, though. It doesn't sound right to describe China as a "small country."

I know. I think the 'large' trophy isnt called anything. And the small is called an adjective. Any ideas?

Global Champions
National Champion (if/when US team isn't high score)

Probably best to change the name of the division (from International) and then use "international" for that award.

But Global implies the US is included, which they would not be, correct?

Global Champions
National Champion (if/when US team isn't high score)

Probably best to change the name of the division (from International) and then use "international" for that award.

I like it. Would you think this could be done for this year?

But Global implies the US is included, which they would not be, correct?

It just sounds better than "Imported", Non-Domestic", "Un-American", "Alien", "Non-Capitalist-Pig", or "Countries-With-Mostly-Skinny-People" division.

Back