All-Star The Fix For International!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It just sounds better than "Imported", Non-Domestic", "Un-American", "Alien", "Non-Capitalist-Pig", or "Countries-With-Mostly-Skinny-People" division.

Because we would definitely not win the 'Countries with the most skinny people'

I'd rally behind this easy. It's a beautiful concept, more teams competing, gyms feel like they're making strides and US teams don't feel like they're being shortchanged. Majestic.

I'd rally behind this easy. It's a beautiful concept, more teams competing, gyms feel like they're making strides and US teams don't feel like they're being shortchanged. Majestic.

Majestic? Royal? KINGish?

Doubtful that it could change for this season.

Tis a shame. Any reason it couldn't change? Each side gest something. More US goes through, and Global teams will now get to fight it out for 3 globes they never had a shot at before.

I am unintentionally awesome on occasion. Well played.

I am unintentionally a lot of things as well. Usually they are 4 letter words (see the Yo, Gym Tyme thread for examples)

I am unintentionally a lot of things as well. Usually they are 4 letter words (see the Yo, Gym Tyme thread for examples)
I had completely ignored that thread because it started with the phrase 'Yo.' I had actually wondered where all the drama got to, I had assumed it was caught up in saving youth 5..

I had completely ignored that thread because it started with the phrase 'Yo.' I had actually wondered where all the drama got to, I had assumed it was caught up in saving youth 5..

You missed it. It was quite a ride. I think this is the second time I got in a squabble with someone from GT.

Ill give credit for this to Evan (but he was a bit like a fish with a bicycle... great idea but had no idea what to do with it ;) )

Based off the Small gym large gym awards here is how we can allow over half the US teams in international to go to finals. We treat international like Small Gym Large Gym. There is a small gym high point winner so there would be a small country high point winner. Over half the finalists would go to finals again, and when announcing who won everyone would be announced last through 2nd, then the small country high point winner and then the large country high point winner. You would then get a list of how everyone ended up.

you could give a gold globe to to the small country high point winners (so international teams could actually compete for something) we could all compete together AND it would feel like it was fair.

Anyone?

Ok, You are officially brilliant in my book!!! :D

Global Champions
National Champion (if/when US team isn't high score)

Probably best to change the name of the division (from International) and then use "international" for that award.
I don't like the term "national champion" for the US team at wins... It seems like it discredits worlds IMO. And the teams that win the senior divisions arent called national champions...

I don't like the term "national champion" for the US team at wins... It seems like it discredits worlds IMO. And the teams that win the senior divisions arent called national champions...

Suggestions then?

Back