All-Star The Golden Oldies... The Old Cheer Trends.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ish just got real... real old.
I guess that was about 10 years ago - she was about 9. I never liked the set up at sea world over the water-Also universal - does that count she was even younger lol. Wiglet and all.

I guess that was about 10 years ago - she was about 9. I never liked the set up at sea world over the water-Also universal - does that count she was even younger lol. Wiglet and all.
Disregard lol it's Uca before my time - I didn't realize they did other comps lol

Oh god the flyway skirts.... I started cheering in at the end of that era. We never wore them but I always had it as an extra uni (the top was the same as the original red Bring it On uni) and you could always see my WHOLE butt lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I coach rec. Those two things? Are still things. Sigh. I keep trying, and shall continue trying lo until the end of time, to change the culture. We're getting there, slowly but surely :)

For me, golden oldies are the things I started cheer with - white, pleated skirts with different colors in the middle of the pleats, letter sweaters (actual sweaters!), crotch snap turtleneck bodysuits, and those Kaepas with the snap-in triangles. Our competition hair was a straight french braid, with a 1" white ribbon tied at the end.

In other news, I'm old.

Haha your not that old. This defines my high school cheer uniform. Except their, purple fly away skirts with gold color in the middle of the pleats. Crotch snap turtle necks and sneakers with color inserts

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Some one should post pictures...I have no idea what you're talking about here! :)

Pictures of what?

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

Back