OT The Meaning Behind Your Name

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Once upon a time I had grand plans to make my cat wear a bow, bringing together two of my favourite things. Sadly they do not get along very well. One has been known to attack the other and partially destroy it. I'll leave you to figure out which one was the victim ;).
I put my cat in a fierce bow. I should PM you the picture.

mine's not too hard to figure out. allstar for allstar cheerleading and wannabe because i would've LOVED to be an allstar cheerleader even for just a season...unfortunately i didn't know much about it until my senior year of high school and now im all 24 & old so it'll probably never happen. sometimes i feel that i need a new username...

i used to be in a gang, and well i always wanted to carry the same name.
hahah just kidding. well my favorite number is 30 :D and thats where the 30 came from. seeker was a lousy idea -__- hate it now but oh well.

Back when the Internet was invented and I had to create an account for an email at school I thought up "Imacupiecutie". I then shortened it to cupieqt for my regular email account. I've been cupieqt ever since 1996.

Mine was originally based on my Uni team (Bangor Dragons) but with Cheer in the middle (duh). But now I'm tempted to just say it means British Cheer Diva.
haha is your avatar libby from sabrina?! if so, i love it. haha. i was just watching that today.

i made up my name in like 8th grade? my friend and i wanted new AIM screen names, and wanted something really creative, and since we had just gotten home from cheerleading, she came up with flipxnxfly (she was a flier and one of our best tumblers) and i came up with tuckxandxtwist00 because i had just gotten a full :) but since, i've dropped the '00' part. but i still like it :)

i joined FB because my daughter was wanting to do all star cheer and i was looking for more information on it. i am very much a googler and that's how i found FB. normally all of my screen names and log ons are the same thing, and the gym that we were thinking of joining was going through a big change with being bought by another gym so i wanted to remain anon. all i could think about was that my baby wanted to tumble and that's where it came from!

i'm usually not that creative so don't expect it often. ;)

My name is from when I first did individuals.
I was competing at COA and one of the staff memebers asked my coach (to whom many believe is my dad, is not) what ethnicity I was and he laughed and told them I was eskimoan....fyi I'm Korean and eskimoan is not real just incase you are seriously confused. My coach started calling me eskimoan after that told our choreographer Jeff Manhart one year during choreography. He then started calling me Juneau as in the capital not the pregnant girl from the movie. We went to ACP after that and Jeremy Folsom was still there and he always makes fun of me and calls me Hay-ley on purpose even though he knows my name is Hal-e... My coached told him about the joke and Jeremy refused to call me Juneau because he didnt want people thinking I was the pregnant girl (for obvious reasons) he came up with the name AlaskanAssassin and started announcing me as "From Findlay Cheer Elite, The Alaskan Assassin, miss Halie Hamman." and that's how I got my nickname and user name ..
if you follow me on twitter it's @AlaskanAssassan because it wouldnt let me spell it the right way :)

no pm, please share with all of us!

qx30ub.jpg

Sorry about the size, and no that is not me. That would be my boyfriend and my kitten Kinnley

Back