All-Star The Preliminary Worlds Schedule Has Been Posted!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love that this event is at Disney and I wish that they could have a bigger venue (c'mon cheer can't be te only thing that sells out the milk house) but I realize that a bigger venue wouldn't solve all problems. There are just too many teams to out in one venue anyway. So, how about Disney build a mega venue and make that the 'premier' stage and still have the milk house and jostens too. More stages, more seats, more happy!

I wouldn't mind Disney being a part of the rotation, but there are much better venues out there. WWS is the smallest, least fan-friendly venue we compete in all season by far.

Yes they will stop you from going in and no amount of screaming or throwing a fit will get you in. Get there early and deal with very long days if you want to be 100% sure you won't miss your childs performance!

More people getting there early just means that it will get crowded earlier. No amount of arriving early changes the fact that 10,000 people can't sit in 3,500 seats.

That's kinda what I figured. Sounds like those stuck in Jostens on day 2 got the short end of the stick.
They're probably used to it by now. Most of the IAG and IOC teams have always had finals in Jostens. Someone's always going to get the "short end of the stick" and I think they organized it pretty well this year. But most international divisions over there, plus one of the new divisions that still gets prelims in the Milkhouse. This way all senior teams are in the Milkhouse at some point over the weekend.

Since Senior small and large all-girl get both days in the milkhouse and medium all-girl gets stuck in Jostens, they got screwed. End of story.

Since Senior small and large all-girl get both days in the milkhouse and medium all-girl gets stuck in Jostens, they got screwed. End of story.
Last year small coed was stuck in Jostens both days. I think every year some division draws the short straw.

So many people say it doesnt matter which venue you're in, but it's the 1st thing people look for. If it's not a big deal, then there shouldnt be any reason for every division to be in one one day and one on the other. I dont understand that at all.

I also think it stinks that there are no cameras in Jostens, Id rather watch the top 3 in each div then 10 of the same when its televised. Especially when you're there sitting in the Milkhouse all day, knowing you're missing teams at the Jostens.

Are there any divisions that have never been in the Milkhouse? Just Wondering

Are there any divisions that have never been in the Milkhouse? Just Wondering

I believe IO5 and IO6 have been in the Jostens both days every year that there has been a Jostens. I know there was talk of having Pink perform at the end of the day for the ESPN cameras last year but it never happened.

Every year a division is going to be left out of the Milkhouse. To me it doesn't really matter where a division competes, I only got excited about Small Coed and IOC5 being in the Milkhouse because that means that their chance of being filmed for ESPN goes up. From what I remember just because ESPN is in the Milkhouse doesn't mean that all of those teams will be filmed for the program. It is usually only a few divisions that they have the cameras rolling for. I imagine they have those divisions picked out ahead of time.

If we can get Worlds out of Disney, which I would be sad about for a while, then we have a good chance of being able to get CBS/Fox Sports to do it and get more shows covering more divisions (think NCA comps). That can't happen until the contract is up though.

I don't get why Medium AG is in Jostens both days...it's one of the most competitive divisions (Hello NCA Grand Champs Panthers). I don't get why each division doesn't do one day in each arena. It's silly.

I don't get why Medium AG is in Jostens both days...it's one of the most competitive divisions (Hello NCA Grand Champs Panthers). I don't get why each division doesn't do one day in each arena. It's silly.
Medium All girl is in the Milkhouse on Saturday, small all girl is in Jostens on Saturday

No offense to Small AG, but I would much rather see them compete Milkhouse day 1 and Jostens day 2. I love the teams in that division, but Medium AG is the most competitive Senior AG division this year, and to have them in Jostens day 2 is just wrong.

No offense to Small AG, but I would much rather see them compete Milkhouse day 1 and Jostens day 2. I love the teams in that division, but Medium AG is the most competitive Senior AG division this year, and to have them in Jostens day 2 is just wrong.
I dont think so. Everyone knows that Panthers if they hit will be the best competitor for this division. I can't even name many other teams in the division. However SAG between Cali, SSX, Orange, PCM and many others it could really be a toss up for who will win.

Back