All-Star The Preliminary Worlds Schedule Has Been Posted!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I dont think so. Everyone knows that Panthers if they hit will be the best competitor for this division. I can't even name many other teams in the division. However SAG between Cali, SSX, Orange, PCM and many others it could really be a toss up for who will win.
Good point. But there's AZ Power, MM Tsunami, MT Weathergirls, CEA Lady X... to name a few. I'm just glad everyone is going to have the chance at performing in the Milkhouse. :)

More people getting there early just means that it will get crowded earlier. No amount of arriving early changes the fact that 10,000 people can't sit in 3,500 seats.
This is very true, and honestly I have always had my seat all day when I go but I enjoy watching everyone so I arrive early and just stay put.

No matter how they organize the schedule, someone is going to feel "screwed" or feel like they got left out. They're never going to make everyone happy.

I think they did the best the could have done. All senior teams get at least 1 day in the Milkhouse, and I think that's more than we could have said in previous years.

They're probably used to it by now. Most of the IAG and IOC teams have always had finals in Jostens. Someone's always going to get the "short end of the stick" and I think they organized it pretty well this year. But most international divisions over there, plus one of the new divisions that still gets prelims in the Milkhouse. This way all senior teams are in the Milkhouse at some point over the weekend.

I agree. Kudos to whoever masterminded the schedule.

No offense to Small AG, but I would much rather see them compete Milkhouse day 1 and Jostens day 2. I love the teams in that division, but Medium AG is the most competitive Senior AG division this year, and to have them in Jostens day 2 is just wrong.

Totally agree. Medium Senior has been the most competitive division this year and has mostly teams with paid bids so the argument that these are no-name teams don't fly. Who hasn't heard of Cheer Athletic, World Cup, Woodlands and the other teams in this division? There is no way Medium Senior don't deserve both days in the Milkhouse. It's where they should be.

I think all the level 5 divisions are equally competitive in their own special way. Its just unfortunate that we won't see some good teams compete in the Milkhouse.

Every year its the same thing, someone doesn't get to be in the Milkhouse and someone complains about how that division is getting robbed. It is what it is, you won't change it so let it go and move on!
agreed, plus I'm sure someone will be tweeting about it, it might be on youtube. and I'm sure if you are watching chances are you probably know someone who has a subscriptions to the year long video on demand.

Totally agree. Medium Senior has been the most competitive division this year and has mostly teams with paid bids so the argument that these are no-name teams don't fly. Who hasn't heard of Cheer Athletic, World Cup, Woodlands and the other teams in this division? There is no way Medium Senior don't deserve both days in the Milkhouse. It's where they should be.
I don't have a cp in the medium division so for me it doesn't matter however cheer athletics in this division is one of the most talented teams I've ever seen and I feel very bad for them.

This is my daughters 4th year at Worlds and she has had to compete in both arena's. Both Arena's have the same backdrop now. It may be unfortunate but complaining about it won't change it. There are way more important things to be upset by or to fight for than which arena you have to compete in. Be thankful you get to compete, or that you get to see them compete. I swear the things people complain about are so petty in the grand scheme of things!

Latest posts

Back