All-Star The Preliminary Worlds Schedule Has Been Posted!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you plan on getting there early I would say get a seat in the middle of the row. This way if you MUST go to the bathroom it wil be A LITTLE easier to have your seat saved for you. The seats at the end by the stairs can not and will not be saved. The crowd will take a seat by the stairs no matter what is in them!

I'm kind of okay with Large Senior being first thing in the morning- maybe less people will stay ;)

Wishful thinking!

Another newbie question...
I see you can't take pictures inside the arena but can I take my camera in if it's in my bag???
I am staying off site and will have it on me at the parks....

Each team member gets a free cd of action shots taken of their team!

I'm surprised they don't seem to be using the "Varsity Tent". I'm glad, just surprised.

I'm surprised they don't seem to be using the "Varsity Tent". I'm glad, just surprised.

I don't think that was ever seriously being considered. Adding another venue is more challenging than adding another day.

I don't think that was ever seriously being considered. Adding another venue is more challenging than adding another day.
I completely understand, heard at UCA that the tent was a "test for World's" then heard at a later Varsity event that it would be used. Good ole cheer rumors lol.

I was told to be there by 6:45. I hope thats early enough. I saw doors open at 7:45. Does that mean a line forms outside?

I got there last year at 7am and was one of the first in line. A line does in fact start forming outside the milkhouse around 7-730am with all of us cheer obsessed people who will be there all day :)

I got there last year at 7am and was one of the first in line. A line does in fact start forming outside the milkhouse around 7-730am with all of us cheer obsessed people who will be there all day :)

Ugh...I see my poor Zzzzs fading off in the wind, lol

Soo....is there anyone staying at All Star Sports who is going super early in the morning and would take me with them? I'm definitely not interested in waiting until a bus comes around to take me and a zillion other people to WWOS...I will bring you candy, or something!

Soo....is there anyone staying at All Star Sports who is going super early in the morning and would take me with them? I'm definitely not interested in waiting until a bus comes around to take me and a zillion other people to WWOS...I will bring you candy, or something!

ROTF...if my Cp could do it, she would so take you up on the candy deal, LOL

This will be my third trip to worlds and yes it is crowded in the milk house but there are always people coming and going and the times that the doors are closed are very short in time frame. It's usually during large all girl. You don't have to camp out! I always have found a seat. If you are trying to sit as a group that's a completely different story. Good luck with that! Please come to jostens and watch because those teams are absolutely just as good as the ones in the milk house!!!! My cp is in there all three performances and we are happy to be there! I promise you Fiercekatz are bringing an amazing routine to worlds!!! One u don't want to miss! Most difficult routine my cp has ever put on the floor and was a panther two years ago and a cheetah last year!

---
I am here: Google Maps

ill have an SUV and no problem piling people in

Thanks - so how to deal with one of our teams (not cp's - but from our team) going on early at Jostlen and then her later at Milk? Can you go to Milk and get a seat and leave just to go to Jostlen to watch one team and then run back again? Can you leave your sweatshirt and the seat will still be there if you're only gone a short time? How long does it take to leave Milk, go to J, and back? THANKs and sorry for such newbie questions. I appreciate the answers. :)

No. If you leave your sweatshirt, it will be tossed aside and your seat gone. It gets tough even saving a seat for one member of your party who has stepped out to go to the bathroom. Usasf will say you can watch in the field outside on a screen. It's really a bad situation.

Back