All-Star The Summit 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does anyone know if you get $510 to help with your costs or do you specifically get the 4 night quad room?
The website basically just says the 510 is for 4 nights of hotel accomodations at Disney's allstar sports resort,a 4 day Disney park hopper pass with 3 days admission to Wide World of Sports (where the comp is), bus transportation to all scheduled events, transportation to and from the airport, and a celebration party.

I agree. Although I don't see a problem with having someone from a SR5 team on a J5 team-both divisions are super competitive. I will admit-my CP was on SR Coed 5 last year, and went to Worlds. She also competed with JR3/4 team because a girl quit two weeks before 1st comp. and they needed a good base. Did that help them win more comps-no-she was just one person. I do have a problem with it being abused and many people being a higher level and then stacking a lower level team with their skills, just to win (and get bragging rights). It will all be interesting
That does happen, we competed against a team that won level 5 and most of them competed level 2 shortly after that award session!!! we had to wait and wait for them to "be able" to do warm-ups!

Hahahaha omg you just made us sound completely cat crazy. And we are. No shame here.

129969639840.gif

Do members need to be released from their previous gym if the want to jump ship from gym A to gym B for the Summit? Varsity knows all the issues surrounding Worlds before the release form was in place.

Was it brought up during Focus Group discussions? It will happen if there is no rule.

Do members need to be released from their previous gym if the want to jump ship from gym A to gym B for the Summit? Varsity knows all the issues surrounding Worlds before the release form was in place.

Was it brought up during Focus Group discussions? It will happen if there is no rule.
Forgot all about that... You are so right...

Oh lord.... what a can of worms they have opened.....

Forgot all about that... You are so right...
Oh lord.... what a can of worms they have opened.....

I know right? Gym switching, crossovers from Worlds (not talking about those who already crossover during the regular season) I can see it all happening

For many gyms the season is over before Worlds or when Worlds is over. Recruiting may get a little nasty

Was this part of the "Focus Group" disgussion

Back