10. Rockstar Cheer - No Doubt
11. Brandon - Junior Ruby
12. Cheer Athletics - Katz

2-6 were separated by .07 points [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

With that said vipers had,
1-1st
1-2nd
3-3rd

Maybe not what we had hoped since we had 3 in first yesterday BUT every single team from
Vipers hit 0 today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they would post the scores. And the spread. @BlueCat think you can pull a Happy and post your divisions?
In the interest of transparency and education!

Those are spread out amongst the coaching staff at the moment, so I haven't even seen most of them.

However, I have a little bit of reluctance to share scores beyond how much the Event Producer shares them - even if I disagree with their stance on transparency. I'm not saying we are perfect about keeping stuff like that private, but in general, if the entity giving us information doesn't make it public, we won't make it public.

That being said, I really hope they at least release the final scores. I can't see anyone making an argument that those should be secret.

Rough, quick list of programs with multiple top-3 finishes. (may contain errors)

Total Program 1st 2nd 3rd

14 Cheer Athletics 8 2 4
10 Cheer Extreme 2 6 2
7 California AS 4 3 0
7 SCV 3 1 3
5 Stars Vipers 1 1 3
4 Woodlands 2 2 0
4 Rockstar 1 2 1
4 Star Athletics 0 3 1
3 Cheer Factory 2 1 0
3 Stingrays 1 1 1
3 ICE 0 2 1
2 Step One 2 0 0
2 All Star Revolution 2 0 0
2 Cheer Central Suns 2 0 0
2 Express 1 1 0
2 Top Gun 1 0 1
2 ECE 1 0 1
2 GymTyme 1 0 1
2 FCA 0 1 1
2 Twist & Shout 0 2 0
2 Louisiana Cheer Force 0 1 1
2 UC Air Force 0 1 1
2 Power House 0 0 2

They might still be, I'm seeing some gyms in these lists that are definitely D2 eligible. I think at some competitions it was easier to qualify for a D1 bid, as 3/4 of the gyms were D2.

A previous poster shared they are D2, but chose to compete D1 for Summit. :)

Rough, quick list of programs with multiple top-3 finishes. (may contain errors)

Total Program 1st 2nd 3rd

14 Cheer Athletics 8 2 4
10 Cheer Extreme 2 6 2
7 California AS 4 3 0
7 SCV 3 1 3
5 Stars Vipers 1 1 3
4 Woodlands 2 2 0
4 Rockstar 1 2 1
4 Star Athletics 0 3 1
3 Cheer Factory 2 1 0
3 Stingrays 1 1 1
3 ICE 0 2 1
2 Step One 2 0 0
2 All Star Revolution 2 0 0
2 Cheer Central Suns 2 0 0
2 Express 1 1 0
2 Top Gun 1 0 1
2 ECE 1 0 1
2 GymTyme 1 0 1
2 FCA 0 1 1
2 Twist & Shout 0 2 0
2 Louisiana Cheer Force 0 1 1
2 UC Air Force 0 1 1
2 Power House 0 0 2
Out of how many total teams for each of these programs? I know some programs bring dozens of teams on any bid imaginable and others only accept paid and bring very few teams. I would love to see a percentage breakdown including paid vs at large vs wildcard

Out of how many total teams for each of these programs? I know some programs bring dozens of teams on any bid imaginable and others only accept paid and bring very few teams. I would love to see a percentage breakdown including paid vs at large vs wildcard

A bit of a challenge to pull from the information we have available, but that would be interesting to see. Different programs have different philosophies about bids and come from different parts of the country. Will they bring every team that can conceivably get a bid, or just the ones on "paid" bids? I don't see anything wrong with either philosophy, but it would affect your percentages. You could probably come up with a way to make several different programs have the "best" year at Summit depending on how you chose to look at or present the data.

Also, what is a "successful" Summit for a team/program? Getting a bid? Making out of the first round? Making finals? Top 10, Top 5, Top 3, or a win? It is all pretty subjective and may vary by division/level.

We only take at large or paid, no wild card.

Ours is 5/9 top 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Small Youth 2
1. Ohio Extreme - Glitter
2. Express Cheer - Extravagance
3. Stars Vipers - Pure Poison
4. Flip City - Storm
5. Element All Stars - Neon
6. Midwest Cheer Elite - Lady Leopards
7. Spirit Xtreme - Promise
8. Elite Heat - Scorch
9. NY Icons - Prodigy
10. Rockstar Cheer - Bangles
11. Excite - Power
Yasss Neon.

We only take at large or paid, no wild card.

Ours is 5/9 top 3.

1st- paid (won NCA)
2nd- paid (3rd NCA)
3rd- at large (won NCA), at large (2nd NCA), at large (2nd NCA)
6th- paid (4th NCA) , paid(3rd NCA)
8th- at large (3rd NCA)

One didn't make finals with a really rough semi finals (won NCA)

So you can kind of see they are all good teams.

Btw that is every Viper team outside of our 2 worlds teams.. every team has got a bid (paid or at large) the last 3 years.

Last edited:
Back