All-Star The Summit 2017 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For some reason, one of the CA teams was deleted from the final results (ReignCats). So CA actually had 5 teams get 3rd! I'm hoping that was the only team that happened to.

Id love to see score sheets if people have them to share. I know Var$ity isnt going to post.
But why?? Doesn't Varsity run Worlds, too? (I mean they run EVERYTHING so kind of rhetorical...) but we were able to see Worlds scores! And nothing bad happened! It makes it much more interesting as a sport to see actual scores. Very very annoying

But why?? Doesn't Varsity run Worlds, too? (I mean they run EVERYTHING so kind of rhetorical...) but we were able to see Worlds scores! And nothing bad happened! It makes it much more interesting as a sport to see actual scores. Very very annoying
USASF runs Worlds.

CP has watched Cheer Factory's J1 team the last few years (as we share a gym name and same division) and we've always been amazed at the technique. I too was wondering where the running tumbling was. But while I think their walkovers are great and flexibility is kind of insane, I still found myself a little bored with the routine. I'm curious how they'd do if they sped up their music just a bit. (Even CP's walkovers are much better slowed down - CP's team does 2 BWOs, CW, BWO in the time it takes that team to do 2 BWOs).
That's what we thought to. Our gym has taken second to them several times in the past. Their routines are slower paced, but the precision in amazing.

Small Senior 4
1. Hawaii All Stars - KaPrincesses
2 (tie). Star Athletics - Senior Black
2 (tie). Rockstar Cheer - EnVogue
4. Team Illinois Cheer - Black Sparkle
5. Maryland Twisters - Sirens
6. Nor Cal Elite - Venus
7. Spirit of Texas - Royal Queens
8. Stars Vipers - Diamond Backs
9. Jersey All Stars - Diamonds
10. Cheer Florida - Sea Warriors
11. Bravo All Stars - Royals
12. Python All Stars - Mojave Pythons
My heart hurts for my daughter's team. They had the highest score out of the 38 SS4 teams going into finals and had a stunt fall. On a positive note, I was really happy for KaPrincesses winning.

The only reason we saw scores from Worlds is because coaches/gyms chose to share them. It wasn't Worlds that shared the scores.
This is why there are still a good amount of scores missing, because nobody shared those ones. But yes, as already answered USASF and Varsity are separate entities.

Back