All-Star The Thread To Congratulate F5!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you think they should have won

• Total voters
Congrats to all the ladies of F5! Truly an amazing team this year! It must be such an honor to hold the title in one of the most competitive divisions at worlds!

I LOVE F5, and ALWAYS have,
I knew y'all could do it ! <3

S.N: No one make a haters mix again, please.
It took a couple years for the cheer gods to get over that.

Reaaalllllyyy good ladiies.
I got chills after watching the video of day 2, when your pyramid hit and the audience went nuts. Cried a little. You are such an inspiration for us across the atlantic and all over the world. I am going to show my juniors the clip of you at worlds(when theres a clearer vid up) and tell them to watch your confidence and fierrrrrrrrrrcenesss.

Grattis, bäst i världen.

Does anybody have a really good picture of the things F5 wear in their hair? I still can't work them out!

Congratulations girls, you did an incredible job and you should be SO proud of yourselves!

Huge teal fan, but I believe that these girls desevered it!! Congrats to F5, the coaches & the Maryland Twister gym!
Does anyone have a awards video of F5?

Confession time....We came to cheer on CEA....But if the Gold was not to be theirs, we were hoping it would be F5 !! The 'top 3' ALL put on an amazing show, but this time it was you girls that had the total package...and you nailed it! Great Job! Congrats! Enjoy celebrating - you deserve it!

Congrats to the ladies of F5! So appropriate that the dance nailed the win! :cool:

The girl that flys in the center of the pryramid is flawless!!! Love love her. She worked it out this weekend. Contests f5 so happy for you!

Back