All-Star The War Has Begun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stars will also be at UCA.
Thanks! And I think a lot of teams are going to One Up in Nashville too? Can anyone confirm this.. I know some teams from WC are and I heard Twisters too? It would be exciting to see a lot of teams there since it is closer to worlds.

Thanks! And I think a lot of teams are going to One Up in Nashville too? Can anyone confirm this.. I know some teams from WC are and I heard Twisters too? It would be exciting to see a lot of teams there since it is closer to worlds.
Shooting Stars, Odyssey, Suns, Cosmic Rays and Twinkles are going.

A little off topic but I don't want to start a whole new thread for this and it kinda relates but when will Twinkles and Youth Elite first compete against each other? NCA? Will they compete together any other times?

Also, its a little early to even tell what the routines will look like at worlds. I just watched F5's routine from the first comp last year and i was amazed to see how diffrent the routine was from the begining to worlds.

The Majors/Indy (SE, Panthers)
Athletic Championships (Stars will probably get a bid there)
Cheersport (Stars, F5, Peach)
NCA (SE, Stars, F5, Peach, Panthers)
UCA (Peach?)
Not sure where CT goes..
wait, was it confirmed that Peach will attend NCA?

wait, was it confirmed that Peach will attend NCA?

all full-year stingray teams have traditionally gone to NCA, even tiny's... so while i don't have official confirmation, i doubt peach would be staying home while the rest of the gym went

there's many people on the board with many different opinions.... if they like start something than they can cause obviously we are not starting anything.... we are sharing our opinions and that's what fierce board about :) :enjoyshow:

Back