All-Star Things I Am Over This Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry but I am going to shimmy the dipping dots. They are my little ones 2nd favorite thing about competitions, after actually competing. For Comps I can drive to I bring a cooler and we take a quiet break and go to the car to eat. But I agree about the bad and EXPENSIVE food choices. If I just spent $35 for my band for a 2 day I cannot turn around and spend another $35 on a hot dog and a soda.

I think I can speak for a lot of the people who responded when I say we didn't criticize your opinion because you don't like tick tocks, we did it because you said "they took the easy way out" and they "lack creativity". Things like that definitely strike a nerve with a fan, and your certainly not the first one that has said remarks along that line. You all may be tired of the "Teal Army" attacking anyone who criticizes SE, but I'm tired of people being flat out rude with nothing to back it up with. If you have valid points, I'm always one to respect and honor them, but don't point fingers unless your hands are clean. Maybe the rest of the cheerleading world should stop complaining and waiting for SE to do something new, so they can just copy that too (and I use the term "copy" loosely, since they're usually dulling it down), and perhaps they should be creative for once and come up with their own thing. Maybe we should all start only being able to throw things that our gym comes up with. Maybe that will show all the "non-teal army" just how dull our sport would be if it wasn't for innovators like charlotte, and cea, and top gun, and cali, and cheer athletics. Nobody "attacked" you. We just gave our opinion on your opinion. Personally, I don't ever recall saying that you were wrong for not liking stretch tick tocks. But I just hope your team is doing something they came up with on their own if you are going to talk about trendsetting teams with a lack of creativity.

omg please stop responding to me.

I'm over flyers in toe touch baskets that pop the toe touch, but don't arch back out of them..they just kinda float back down. EEKKK!

It's sort of like my first post, but I'm over these crazy conspiracy theories that so many people think competition companies all have with large gyms. Like so many others have said, large gyms are large gyms for a reason. They are constantly pushing the barriers of the rule book. IN EVERY DIVISION. They don't just have athletes strolling through the door once they've gotten amazing throughout the year. Most of their best athletes grew up with their gym and went through many of the gym's levels. Just because you both have similar stunts doesn't mean you deserve the same score on the scoresheet. Just because their last pass face plants doesn't mean you deserve the title. Just because 10 of their teams end up top 3 doesn't mean they're secretly in cahoots with the every judge.

Shooting Stars is the only team that can meaningfully use the "who owns the throne" bit. No one else has held a Worlds title for three years straight and then lose it. When everyone else can say they've done this, they may use it. Otherwise, don't use it if you've never owned the throne to begin with. That is all :)
I agree! Well, Top Gun also sort of. But mostly Shooting Stars!

im over people telling my cheerleading isnt a sport... let them spend a day in my shoes at practice and then let them tell me it isnt a sport

tick tock to stretch, bump down, full up, scorp, scale, double.

SO ANNOYING. EVERY TEAM DOES THE SAME FREAKING THING!!!
My team goes little open standing tumbling pyramid partner stunt jumps running tumbling a little ending stunt and dance
also... routines that go like this:
standing tumbling
partner stunts
jumps
running tumbling
baskets
pyramid
dance

please mix it up some...

I'm over extremely defensive posters who think every time someone disagrees with them that they need to have 52 comebacks that really just make them look crazy.. no one in particular on this thread or anything, I've just been noticing alot of posters doing this and quite frankly its getting on my nerves.

Latest posts

Back