All-Star Things I Am Over This Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when male cheerleaders have realllly long hair and dont pull it back, then its flopping all around and in their face. If a female had that long of hair, it would be curled, sprayed, teased, pulled back, bowed etc

Threads where people just bump up and talk about their own team. I HATE when the thread is about "best x team, most improved" etc, and people just talk about their gym. When your name, avatar, and signature are all aboutt that gym, we can probably figure it out

or who is the best team from XYZ. seriously if you want us to talk about your gym just ask.

I'm over the comments whenever there is an injury and someone will invariably say "see, I told you it's a sport."

Come on, people! Getting hurt doesn't make something a sport. Actors filming "Jackass" get hurt and that doesn't make it a sport.

Injuries are not a badge of honor; they are something to be studied and avoided.

i hate when coaches from other teams try to scout people, saying they'll put them on a higher team, when obviously that person doesn't need to be on that level yet.

pyramids that have too much going on and take way too long. get to the point already!

not saying the cheer anymore. that was always my favorite part of the routine. i felt like it showed pride in your gym and a voiceover doesn't do it justice.

girls throwing tumbling passes that they are obviously not ready for. if you keep falling on your face at every competition then obviously you shouldn't be throwing it.

Part 2 of my useless ranting! Has Arrived:
1. All these "extra innovative uniforms" seriously why you look stupid and if you stand outside too long your gonna have extra stupid tan lines
2. Gyms whos main focus are their "worlds team" you people are idiots and wont have quality athletes forever
3. People who only concern themselves with worlds...seriously have you ever just been...its not all that great
4. People who's music is extra loud...I dont care who your gonna beat and what your gonna take back ifI cant hear myself think
5. Cheer Moms...enough said
6. Wrist rolls and hair whips...its not even cute anymore
7. Flyers who shimmy in the air...I hope you can shimmy when your on your face cause I might as well be holding up one of those crazy arm guys car dealerships use
8. Im over going to practice nd listening to that same 2 and a half minute mix!

Ok. . . This is going to be fun. . . .
1. Teams looking like a HOT MESS. . . its to late in the season for that
2. Level 6 teams that don't even have the skills
3. Level 5 team still faking triple toe back or back tucks at all your level 5 for a reason . . . Can name many of teams that do this if they don't have it pull them out to do something else
4. Stingray All-Stars Orange, Maryland marlins tsunami enough said. . .GET OVER YOURSELF : )
5. Full squad hair flips. . . REALLY your not Cali . . .
6. Gym hoppers. . . . REALY just cause that gym had one good year everyone wants to go there
7. Theatrical dances YES there cute for level 3 and lower
8. Male cheerleaders that can not dance or does not level humps and your on a level 5 or 6 team. . . Yes we can still see you in the back. . . .

Ok. . . This is going to be fun. . . .
1. Teams looking like a HOT MESS. . . its to late in the season for that
2. Level 6 teams that don't even have the skills
3. Level 5 team still faking triple toe back or back tucks at all your level 5 for a reason . . . Can name many of teams that do this if they don't have it pull them out to do something else
4. Stingray All-Stars Orange, Maryland marlins tsunami enough said. . .GET OVER YOURSELF : )
5. Full squad hair flips. . . REALLY your not Cali . . .
6. Gym hoppers. . . . REALY just cause that gym had one good year everyone wants to go there
7. Theatrical dances YES there cute for level 3 and lower
8. Male cheerleaders that can not dance or does not level humps and your on a level 5 or 6 team. . . Yes we can still see you in the back. . . .

um.. wow.

The #1 think I am over is BAMMM: The constant request for more doubles in routines as if you can just got out to the store and buy them. Obviously if the team isn't throwing more doubles it's because they don't have the ability to do so DUH lol.

Ummm how about level 5 teams doing level 4 skills and stunts. The only thing some teams show that is level 5 are the tumbling. Sure they can hit it clean but really isn't level 5 all about the difficulty? If clean is what judges are really judging and not the level of difficulty then heck all gyms should just nix level 5 and just take their level 4 teams to worlds. For
instance I watched videos this weekend and one gym has all of their 3-5 teams doing the same stunt sequence. But yet the crowds go wild cause they hit it. Really they should hit it cause its not their level of difficulty. I also watched another gym doing another team's stunt sequence and they mastered it in one try. BTW it was a level 5 team so if they can master another level 5 "hard" stunt in one try it must not be that difficult. Since most teams increase their difficulty throughout the season to max out the scores this couldn't be the case if this other team mastered it in one try. What I say is bring back the difficulty you can't play it "safe" just to win easy. Why not win because your skills that you worked hard for get you that trophy. I would rather lose knowing that our routine was harder than to win with a clean, easy, lower level routine. That to me is like cheating cause we are really cheating ourselves if we can't perform at the level we say we are.

Back