All-Star This Is What You've Been Waiting For... Senior Elite's New Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know the SE alumni will love this mix and mstealtoyou and her oldest can tell you this embodies everything senior elite. Pretty interesting how WC and CEA both decided to do a throwback this year! Allstar this year takes me back to '07-'08... I love every second of it...

Santwon Tweeted that it was "confirmed" that Celine Dion sang in this mix. I just can't say I believe it. Not that I know her or anything, but Celine Dion has to be one of the cockiest divas that the music industry has ever seen, I just VERY highly doubt she'd take time out of her busy schedule (keep in mind she has 2 kids and a Vegas show on the go right now) to re-record 2 of her songs that were re-written unless she was getting paid a LOT of money for it.
I may be wrong, just my thoughts.

:jawdrop:SICKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! WC, F5, AND CEA!!!! Worlds is going to be sooooooooo interesting!!!!! LOVE THIS MIX!!!! JR, you have outdone yourself! So much personalization for one team. Can anyone confirm from Courtney or JR if that's Celine Dion??? I'd facebook him again and ask him, but last time he got kinda upset that I was asking him about cheer music lol.

Santwon Tweeted that it was "confirmed" that Celine Dion sang in this mix. I just can't say I believe it. Not that I know her or anything, but Celine Dion has to be one of the cockiest divas that the music industry has ever seen, I just VERY highly doubt she'd take time out of her busy schedule (keep in mind she has 2 kids and a Vegas show on the go right now) to re-record 2 of her songs that were re-written unless she was getting paid a LOT of money for it.

3 kids. But anyway. Celebs have done strangers things.

Doesn't matter one way or the other if it's her voice. The mix is still great.

I don't think it is her. This would not be the first time that JR has been able to make it sound like the original artist. He has done it for Louisville (Large Coed 2010 with the Ludacris song and for Small Coed this past season).
I think that parts of it sound like Celine but there are other parts that truly do not sound like her IMO.
Funny how some who doubted Ke$ha did the voiceovers are now all over Celine doing them.
Either way it is a GREAT mix and JR deserves kudos for creating it.

I think the next big thing should be Jamie Parrish getting Britney choeographer to do GA's dances since he has the "connections"
*end sarcasm*

....MMMM... I can't believe this lol, my thoughts are along the same lines as the Kesha lyrics. Show me a picture of Celine in the Studio with him, and I'll believe it. Butttttttt, the mix is still incredible.

Celine has 3 kids (Rene Charles, Eddy and Nelson), from what I understand she's far from a cocky diva and I'm not saying she did, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone had the connections.

Celine has 3 kids (Rene Charles, Eddy and Nelson), from what I understand she's far from a cocky diva and I'm not saying she did, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone had the connections.

Yeah she seems like a lovely woman indeed and anything in life is possible yet so many people are getting lost in whether it's her or not that it's become quite entertaining. If it were confirmed that it was Celine clearly the haters would still find some negative to say about it. The jealousy is so thick in this thread it's not even funny lol.

Im literally crying and shaking right now. I will openly admit that CEA can do wrong in my eyes. Mostly because they ARE the reason I know what all star cheerleading is. I love this so so so so much. It's perfect. There's absolutely else to say.<3333333

LMAO people are so jealous it's hilarious. I'm blasting Nicki Minaj right now "That’s why you mad, Thats why you why you mad mad!" Because obviously some of you just can't take CEA right now. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :p

I don't think it is jealousy but it is odd that Santwon also mentioned in his tweet that Gym Tyme Black STILL doesn't have their mix (not sure about Pink) from JR and this is CEA's second mix and he got Celine Dion to work on it.

Yeah she seems like a lovely woman indeed and anything in life is possible yet so many people are getting lost in whether it's her or not that it's become quite entertaining. If it were confirmed that it was Celine clearly the haters would still find some negative to say about it. The jealousy is so thick in this thread it's not even funny lol.
#haterswouldbelookingforclifftojumpfrom

My apologies for getting the number of kids Celine has wrong...
I've seen way too many instances in interviews and things where she acts like a huge diva for me to believe otherwise, but w.e!

Back