All-Star This Is What You've Been Waiting For... Senior Elite's New Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh I know it isn't CEA's fault at all and there shouldn't be any blame on them AT ALL.

I am also not offended at all =) and agree with you that there are a few people who I would lump into the pure hater area. I tend to just roll my eyes and ignore their posts because it won't change they just keep on doing it. I guess I just try not to feed the trolls.

I totally hear you. I too roll my eyes so much so I think they're going to roll all the way around lmao. However at times I just choose to be funny in regard to responding to these posts. I chuckle in my head as I think "REALLY! You couldn't help yourself could you?"

so in a thread where the purpose is to share your opinions on a team's mix, if someone has an opinion that is their own honest one and against the grain of the majority of the people participating in the thread they're automatically just a "hater".

-_______________-

oh please. grow up. not everyone is going to feel the same way as you or agree with your opinion. such is life. nobody here is going out of their way to insult a cheerleading team.

and maybe if "my a coach walked in with a new hot mix with someone singing about [*their] (or in this case "my gym's") teams in the same fashion and quality [*as] it was done for CEA maybe i WOULD like it. then again, maybe i wouldn't. you'll never know since it is a hypothetical situation. AS LONG AS IT'S NOT CHEESY. if it was WACK, i know i for one would tell the truth and say "i think this part is wack". end of story.

you may think it's "hilarious" that not everybody on God's green earth likes CEA Senior Elite's all star cheerleading mix.
But I also think it's "hilarious" that people who aren't even on the team or apart of the gym like it so much to the point where their crying, bawling and rolling themselves all over the floor over it...

there. now that's what's called a difference in a opinion. you don't have to agree with me.

one of my pet peeves in life is when people automatically assume you are a "hater" just because you disagree with their opinion. smh.

:cow:

so in a thread where the purpose is to share your opinions on a team's mix, if someone has an opinion that is their own honest one and against the grain of the majority of the people participating in the thread they're automatically just a "hater".

-_______________-

oh please. grow up. not everyone is going to feel the same way as you or agree with your opinion. such is life. nobody here is going out of their way to insult a cheerleading team.

and maybe if "my a coach walked in with a new hot mix with someone singing about [*their] (or in this case "my gym's") teams in the same fashion and quality [*as] it was done for CEA maybe i WOULD like it. then again, maybe i wouldn't. you'll never know since it is a hypothetical situation. AS LONG AS IT'S NOT CHEESY. if it was WACK, i know i for one would tell the truth and say "i think this part is wack". end of story.

you may think it's "hilarious" that not everybody on God's green earth likes CEA Senior Elite's all star cheerleading mix.
But I also think it's "hilarious" that people who aren't even on the team or apart of the gym like it so much to the point where their crying, bawling and rolling themselves all over the floor over it...

there. now that's what's called a difference in a opinion. you don't have to agree with me.

one of my pet peeves in life is when people automatically assume you are a "hater" just because you disagree with their opinion. smh.

yes yes yes.

Guys, I'm sure people weren't bawling like their parents just died or there was a Ferrari outside their house for them to drive. They just really liked the mix. As cheerleaders and fans, I thought it was understood that we over exaggerate to explain how we feel sometimes. No one is going to cry over a 2:30 second piece of music unless it's the saddest song in the world. People just really like the mix, and I am one of those people. I do not have my teal goggle's on because anyone can tell you that I love pretty much all teams. Senior Elite is a great team. Just like F5 and Stars and I love all 3 equally to be honest with you. People on this board just poke around and have fun. I don't think anything said was meant to put anyone down just because you don't like the mix.

No... that's not what happened. It's a good mix, I just don't think it's worthy of people crying over it. Members of the team, fine. But fans?
The reason the fans are crying over the mix, is because we feel like we have a connection with the team. We've been on the roller coaster ride with Senior Elite, supporting them every step of the way. We may not be on the team physically, but emotionally, we are with them when they step on that mat to perform. And that's why cried over the mix. This team has been through ups and downs, but they never lost or will loose our support. We look up to this team. And I'm so proud to be apart of the Teal & Black Army.

Back