All-Star This Is What You've Been Waiting For... Senior Elite's New Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i really wanna know who they hire to sing and butcher age old classics in these mixes that i'm hearing.

and i'm sorry LMFAO to anyone who actually think that's actually Celine Dion singing in the mix. yeah, maybe 345676543 years when her voice box is about to fall off and she's desperate for gigs so she sings in cheerleading mixes?...

i just wanna see the NCA routine to this... maybe i'll like it better... don't see the hype...

AND THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. lol

I don't think it is jealousy but it is odd that Santwon also mentioned in his tweet that Gym Tyme Black STILL doesn't have their mix (not sure about Pink) from JR and this is CEA's second mix and he got Celine Dion to work on it.

It's definitely about not Santwon at all. He loves the mix also! My comment is more in reference to the many many many comments I've read. The funny thing is that I'm not from CEA and my favorite team competes against CEA yet I can still find an appreciation for what they are trying to convey. When I first came in all star cheerleading we all could actually be happy for one another and salute all the wonderful teams that deserve our applause for what they put into their routines win, lose, or draw. It was entertainment for us all. Now as the years have progressed the general cheerleading public scrutinizes every single thing down to the issue of whether is Celine or not which doesn't matter. I have always been passionate about my music and if it touches me enough to make me tear up imagining the moment that my team can nail their routine and have their ultimate dreams come true then it's a winner! There is no better feeling and I've been blessed enough to feel that on several occasions. Whether it's Celine or not the very idea of imagining her singing to the kids is inspiration enough.

As for GT black I feel bad for them not having their mix but that has nothing to do with CEA. That's an issue that should be addressed with JR directly and should not be a part of this thread.

It's definitely about not Santwon at all. He loves the mix also! My comment is more in reference to the many many many comments I've read. The funny thing is that I'm not from CEA and my favorite team competes against CEA yet I can still find an appreciation for what they are trying to convey. When I first came in all star cheerleading we all could actually be happy for one another and salute all the wonderful teams that deserve our applause for what they put into their routines win, lose, or draw. It was entertainment for us all. Now as the years have progressed the general cheerleading public scrutinizes every single thing down to the issue of whether is Celine or not which doesn't matter. I have always been passionate about my music and if it touches me enough to make me tear up imagining the moment that my team can nail their routine and have their ultimate dreams come true then it's a winner! There is no better feeling and I've been blessed enough to feel that on several occasions. Whether it's Celine or not the very idea of imagining her singing to the kids is inspiration enough.

As for GT black I feel bad for them not having their mix but that has nothing to do with CEA. That's an issue that should be addressed with JR directly and should not be a part of this thread.

It is brought up in this thread because everyone is screaming OMG IT IS CELINE and it is really cool if it is but IF it is do you not think other teams should have gotten their mix before a JR/Celine collaboration? Just sort of makes some people scratch their heads that a team who had to win their bid with last seasons mix still doesn't have their mix yet this masterpiece just got released.

Trust me I completely respect CEA and actually really like the mix a lot whether it is Celine or not. Their routine will be what speaks for them not the music, but it doesn't make us haters for stating our opinion on if that is her or not. I don't really think appreciating the gym or respecting what they do really has anything to do with liking their mix or not. I love a ton of teams but don't always like their mix.

Look, I understand that anyone can like or dislike a mix, it's your opinion. But everyone crying over it... your teal colored glasses need to be cleaned a lil bit :) you have to remember that it's just cheerleading. (I'm probably going to get ripped apart over this)

right? lmfao i'm like people are CRYING over this?????????! ::scratches head::

come onnn now... it's not that serious lol

People concerned about GT Pink and Black, someone said in another thread that they sent their order in late and their coaches understand that it will be awhile because JR was booked this year.

Look, I understand that anyone can like or dislike a mix, it's your opinion. But everyone crying over it... your teal colored glasses need to be cleaned a lil bit :) you have to remember that it's just cheerleading. (I'm probably going to get ripped apart over this)
thank you! i understand its a good mix and everything but i dont get why people say they are crying or bawling or whatever i just dont understand that part, i would get it if you and the gym went way back but fans crying yeah not so much

People concerned about GT Pink and Black, someone said in another thread that they sent their order in late and their coaches understand that it will be awhile because JR was booked this year.

Some on the teams were under the impression that they were going to have them for WSF and that didn't happen. I understand if they had them in late, but they still had it in before CEA ordered up a second mix. Out of their 4 level 5 teams at WSF only 1 had their music.

It is brought up in this thread because everyone is screaming OMG IT IS CELINE and it is really cool if it is but IF it is do you not think other teams should have gotten their mix before a JR/Celine collaboration? Just sort of makes some people scratch their heads that a team who had to win their bid with last seasons mix still doesn't have their mix yet this masterpiece just got released.

Trust me I completely respect CEA and actually really like the mix a lot whether it is Celine or not. Their routine will be what speaks for them not the music, but it doesn't make us haters for stating our opinion on if that is her or not. I don't really think appreciating the gym or respecting what they do really has anything to do with liking their mix or not. I love a ton of teams but don't always like their mix.

Listen like I said I feel for GT because it's horrible if they still haven't gotten their music but again it has nothing to do with CEA or this thread. A music issue should be it's own thread or in the music thread should it not? I've had several horrible experiences with Slapfire this season and if anyone knew the story they'd feel as equally horrified as I was but when a thread came along loving up on Cali Smoed I didn't hijack the thread and complain about how or why they got their music and I didn't. That particular thread was a celebration of Smoed and was truly only meant for that just like this thread is meant for Senior Elite's music. It's not their fault is JR is behind on GT because they don't schedule his appointments or handle his bookings so why bring that up when there is nothing they could have done to assist GT or prevent it because it's not their business?

I totally get what you're saying and please don't be personally offended because I never directly mentioned your name or even intended for the post to be about you. However it is very apparent that quite a few people are haters. What else do you call it when some are going completely out of their way to be negative in a thread that for the most part is about positivity and excitement for CEA? I find it to be extremely hilarious that most who do have such a strong opinion about it calling it cheesy would surely have a difference of a opinion if their coach walked in with a new hot mix with someone singing about there teams in the same fashion and quality it was done for CEA. The tone of many posts make it apparent that this is what's happening.

It may be just cheerleading to you but it's been my life since I was a kid. I've followed CEA for years and they are really special to me. So, I'll clean my teal glasses while listening to the mix & have a good cry.

Listen like I said I feel for GT because it's horrible if they still haven't gotten their music but again it has nothing to do with CEA or this thread. A music issue should be it's own thread or in the music thread should it not? I've had several horrible experiences with Slapfire this season and if anyone knew the story they'd feel as equally horrified as I was but when a thread came along loving up on Cali Smoed I didn't hijack the thread and complain about how or why they got their music and I didn't. That particular thread was a celebration of Smoed and was truly only meant for that just like this thread is meant for Senior Elite's music. It's not their fault is JR is behind on GT because they don't schedule his appointments or handle his bookings so why bring that up when there is nothing they could have done to assist GT or prevent it because it's not their business?

I totally get what you're saying and please don't be personally offended because I never directly mentioned your name or even intended for the post to be about you. However it is very apparent that quite a few people are haters. What else do you call it when some are going completely out of their way to be negative in a thread that for the most part is about positivity and excitement for CEA? I find it to be extremely hilarious that most who do have such a strong opinion about it calling it cheesy would surely have a difference of a opinion if their coach walked in with a new hot mix with someone singing about there teams in the same fashion and quality it was done for CEA. The tone of many posts make it apparent that this is what's happening.
#isitwrongthisisallIsaw?

It's not their fault is JR is behind on GT because they don't schedule his appointments or handle his bookings so why bring that up when there is nothing they could have done to assist GT or prevent it because it's not their business?

I totally get what you're saying and please don't be personally offended because I never directly mentioned your name or even intended for the post to be about you. However it is very apparent that quite a few people are haters. What else do you call it when some are going completely out of their way to be negative in a thread that for the most part is about positivity and excitement for CEA? .

Oh I know it isn't CEA's fault at all and there shouldn't be any blame on them AT ALL.

I am also not offended at all =) and agree with you that there are a few people who I would lump into the pure hater area. I tend to just roll my eyes and ignore their posts because it won't change they just keep on doing it. I guess I just try not to feed the trolls.

so in a thread where the purpose is to share your opinions on a team's mix, if someone has an opinion that is their own honest one and against the grain of the majority of the people participating in the thread they're automatically just a "hater".

-_______________-

oh please. grow up. not everyone is going to feel the same way as you or agree with your opinion. such is life. nobody here is going out of their way to insult a cheerleading team.

and maybe if "my a coach walked in with a new hot mix with someone singing about [*their] (or in this case "my gym's") teams in the same fashion and quality [*as] it was done for CEA maybe i WOULD like it. then again, maybe i wouldn't. you'll never know since it is a hypothetical situation. AS LONG AS IT'S NOT CHEESY. if it was WACK, i know i for one would tell the truth and say "i think this part is wack". end of story.

you may think it's "hilarious" that not everybody on God's green earth likes CEA Senior Elite's all star cheerleading mix.
But I also think it's "hilarious" that people who aren't even on the team or apart of the gym like it so much to the point where their crying, bawling and rolling themselves all over the floor over it...

there. now that's what's called a difference in a opinion. you don't have to agree with me.

one of my pet peeves in life is when people automatically assume you are a "hater" just because you disagree with their opinion. smh.

Back