All-Star This Is What You've Been Waiting For... Senior Elite's New Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ahhhmazing.....
Absolutely love the new mix and cannot wait to see the routine with the new mix this weekend!!

Yeah, not understanding people crying over it. I think it's better than their previous mix.
100% agree. its a very very good mix.....but crying over it? a little extreme. i pretty much eat, sleep and breath cheer, but i am not going to cry over music or say my life is complete now because i heard it. and this is nothing against cea. i personally love them. but this whole thread has gone way overboard.

Pull yourselves together people! Stop fighting over irrelevant things and listen to the music. I personally like it, but everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Think of the coaches and girls on senior elite who will see this thread, they don't want to see all this fighting but instead honest compliments or critiques of the music. Back to where we started on this board. Cheer leading.

100% agree. its a very very good mix.....but crying over it? a little extreme. i pretty much eat, sleep and breath cheer, but i am not going to cry over music or say my life is complete now because i heard it. and this is nothing against cea. i personally love them. but this whole thread has gone way overboard.
did you plan that????? clever!!!!

I know the SE alumni will love this mix and mstealtoyou and her oldest can tell you this embodies everything senior elite. Pretty interesting how WC and CEA both decided to do a throwback this year! Allstar this year takes me back to '07-'08... I love every second of it...

So much AMEN to this Sammy. (And I love you by the way)

And when we listened to it and little bit heard the 08 stunt mix in there she did the stunt that went with it in 08 that her sister did. That right there will get you, Mommy's!

As I told KJ earlier, it's like every single alumni is there with the team in their moment to shine. I can't imagine what a huge honor that will be for them. The 1 and only thing that would have made this mix any better for me is if little bit was actually on that team. Maybe 1 day! We'll keep working hard!

Back