All-Star This Is What You've Been Waiting For... Senior Elite's New Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't like their new music....... I LOVE it!

I am totally putting off doing anything else tonight just so I can sit here and replay it over and over :) That awkward moment when cheer takes over? Nah..... it's more like that awkward moment when SENIOR ELITE takes over. :cheering:

i have no words, beyond speechless with that cheer mix. my favorite stunt done by them was always the 2008 stunts and the fact they did the throwback.. i absolutely loved it. I cant wait for this weekend to see a video of the routine all together.

Could someone clarify... What is she saying during the stunt? "Extreme Evolution, We'll be... waiting for you. "fjsdklfsjdkf from the heart" I'm just curious :)

So am I the only one playing it along to the muted version of their routine :oops: I know they've changed it, a lot by all accounts, but I wanted to get the feel and...OMG it is better that I could have imagined. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are still some parts of the routine that fit perfectly to the music and you cant just tell how amazing it is going to be from that. I will be glued to my computer on Saturday, praying and praying for CEA-SE to win and come to my beautiful home town in the summer :)
I did this too! Fits so well in places! Esp. love the first stunt sequence with the music!

I can't. Omg. The emotions running through me right now can't even be described. This is absolutely the BEST and most PERFECT mix I have ever listened to. The messages and Celine just are so strong <3 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm dying.

I wish I was next to you doing the same thing :( scream extra loud for me too, please!
Haha, I will!

I haven't been too much of a SE fan the past two seasons, only in 2010 really. But this mix is great! It fits the team perfectly and I can't wait to see the routine with it!

Anyone who says that this didn't impress them/didn't like it needs to get out of here. If you didn't feel anything when you heard that then there's something wrong with you.

Back