All-Star Thoughts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it a D1 or D2 gym? Summit rules differ some for D1 & D2.

If the season is going to be over, the gym is closing I don't see why that would be a problem. Not many gyms would have that many openings for summit, I'm guessing not many are moving on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citing needing more roster changes than permitted by USASF Maryland Twisters Reign have had to decline their #WSF Full Paid Bid.

Thoughts? Will the paid bid be passed down to someone else now or just disappear? Is the rule fair the way it is? Or does it need to allow more wiggle room/a percentage of replacement for larger teams?
The full-paid bid has been passed to Cheer World Allstars Omega. They weren't one of the at-large bid recipients, but my guess is that when they registered for the competition, they only opted to receive a full-paid bid(it was so early in the season anyway).

ETA: People are making it sound as if Reign "gave" them their bid(as in chose which team to pass the full-paid bid to), I don't believe they did. This isn't another TGLC BUTB 2013, I'm positive it was decided by the EP.

Last edited:
The full-paid bid has been passed to Cheer World Allstars Omega. They weren't one of the at-large bid recipients, but my guess is that when they registered for the competition, they only opted to receive a full-paid bid(it was so early in the season anyway).

ETA: People are making it sound as if Reign "gave" them their bid(as in chose which team to pass the full-paid bid to), I don't believe they did. This isn't another TGLC BUTB 2013, I'm positive it was decided by the EP.

WSF chose Cheer World Omega. We've been in communication with the coaches and we're super excited for them to represent WSF on a full paid. The athletes' reactions = priceless

I was surprised how many people were on social media thanking Reign and saying how nice it was that they gave their bid to Cheer World.
Sounds like Reign had a great performance today and should be in good standing for their second paid bid!

WSF chose Cheer World Omega. We've been in communication with the coaches and we're super excited for them to represent WSF on a full paid. The athletes' reactions = priceless
WSF chose well! I think CW Omega is a team to watch - they will be under the name World Elite next year. Omega representing Ohio :)

Back