All-Star #topoftheworlds - Usasf Has Big News On Monday??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait. Are they literally saying they're grouping together the routine footage of the top 3 all girl teams in every division...just the routines? Hahahah!!!! I thought it was going to be like a special about them, but I actually think no, after reading it again. *yawns even more*

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

BtGUMJxCIAAYIWu.jpg

:banghead:

I do have to wonder why USASF picked the teams they did for the video then.

Were any of those teams even all girl?

Well this is hilarious in a ridiculous kind of way.....
And DJ is right. It's "nice".... kindasorta

Proud supporter of the IBFC since 1997

Mandatory background checks on all coaches who work with children.

Over age kids on teams in every age group......not just worlds team.s

Scoresheets and judging that makes sense.

Better judges training.

Sex, drugs and underage drinking at Worlds is a serious problem.

Helping to keep allstar cheer affordable for your customer's by cutting registration fee's and abolishing stay to play

10,000 people do not fit in a venue built for 4,700 people no matter how you try and juggle the weekend.

Varsity's big announcement??? A video of the top 3 teams from each all girl division........so happy our governing body is on the ball with our concerns!!!!

Last edited:
Exactly what is stay to play? I've never heard of it I believe and can't believe I haven't if it's such a big problem!

It's where to compete at certain competitions, you have to book your room thru a housing company. I don't like it because I chose to use my hotel points and stay as close as possible to the venue. Last year, several competitions, the only rooms I was able to book were 5-7 miles away, which meant renting a car and paying for parking, or getting a taxi to and from the venue. Even though I booked the day our gym gave us the information, I was never able to get close or the hotels I would normally have stayed at.

It's where to compete at certain competitions, you have to book your room thru a housing company. I don't like it because I chose to use my hotel points and stay as close as possible to the venue. Last year, several competitions, the only rooms I was able to book were 5-7 miles away, which meant renting a car and paying for parking, or getting a taxi to and from the venue. Even though I booked the day our gym gave us the information, I was never able to get close or the hotels I would normally have stayed at.
That is insane! I've always wondered about required hotels. I heard a little bit about it at NCA.

There are exceptions. There is a thread talking about that as well. Guess you just need to submit a request to not use it.

Reaching dadlebrity status 1 follow at a time

Back