All-Star Trending Towards "mega-gyms"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's the name of a national chain of tumbling gyms I think. Since we have one here too. Well technically it's "Tumblebees" (again, I think).
We have one around here we see at small local competitions (full gold mystic uniforms and a logo that looks like MD Twisters from a distance) but I have no clue if they're related. I didn't realize that was a chain. I think ours is "bees" but their team names have "z" in them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

BamaCheerGuy was throwing shade on them last summer, but then someone from that gym came and called him out and he disappeared from the fierceboard. It was an interesting summer-thread. If any of you want to re-read: Get This! | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

That guy wanted the Fierceboard verification checkmark more than anyone I've ever seen.

TumbleBeez is located in Madison, AL (Huntsville) and has one location.

They've been a very solid gym for years. I hadn't heard that Stingrays had done this, but that will be the closest for an ACE and Stingrays location, so good competition now in Huntsville!

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

Back