All-Star Trends You Hope Will Die After Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm going to go ahead and start wishing that turn back head shoulder snap thing would go ahead and die. The girl that tumbles to the front on SMOED does it, those two guys on Cheerforce open did it.

Granted in those cases they look fine doing it, however I feel like next season its going to become a bigger thing and its going to result in several people looking ridiculous and getting whip lash.
Do you have a video? I can't picture what you're talking about.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm over slow music in pyramids -- especially teams having Whitney Houston in their music. It was cute when I believe MD Twister Weathergirls use "one moment in time" when they were small senior, and that was it.

Especially when teams dance to partition after. I can't lol.

i'm glad im not the only one that doesn't like those celine deon type, my heart will go on, slow vocals during pyramids. most often, than not, they are moving too fast for the music. top gun large coed had slow lyrics/track (Eric Saade - Winning Ground) during their pyramid, but they were flowing well with the track.

Wait- I have more.

When people consider it a " perfect full" when their legs are totally bent.

When one person is overused in the routines ex- point everything & then last pass :/ the kid needs a break! You can't wear them out.

-The over the top poofs and teasing -> seriously we're starting to look like circus clowns not athletes, stingrays looked great this weekend, they looked clean, put-together, and athletic. Everyone should follow their lead. I know that the athletes love to get all dolled up but I think it's discrediting the sport and distracting. Collegiate Competitions actually have rules against overly distracting appearances such as insanely high poofs and hair teased to the gods. I think all all-star companies should try to enforce rules like these. Plus, I think the hair teasing looks trashy, just my opinion.
-All the extra added "fierce" choreography, especially in stunts. I don't like this for the same reasons I'm against the over the top hair.
-Cheerlebritys-> I realize this isn't going away but I really hate the whole concept of it
- USASF's scoring-> While a lot of times I see how placements could go either way, there are some teams that won this year that I honestly believe got first only because USASF didn't want to loose their business and needed a diversity of teams to be shown on ESPN's broadcast.
You took the words right out of my mouth!The Judging was a little harsh especially some of the comments.

Do you have a video? I can't picture what you're talking about.

temp_320_24845215.gif

All the hate on the big poof and teased hair makes me sad. We do it at our gym and I think my daughters hair looks good and I'm reading through this thinking I should change my profile picture because no one likes it.

I do however hate poofs on some kids that can't do them without a crease/ gap of hair down the center or super lopsided. I do like the hair though I wish everyone didn't hate it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back