All-Star Trinity Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did you ever consider that her parents job may be relocating them to Atlanta?

When the first thread was started I said that I hope that this is the case and not them commuting to Atlanta for practice. Seeing her father's posts on here he doesn't seem like the type to move his daughter just for the heck of it. I am sure there is a good reason and if they want people to know they will let us know. If they don't want it talked about though then it needs to stop being tweeted about.

I really hope that those who say that everyone should mind their own business never adds someone they don't know to facebook or twitter, because technically you should "mind your own business" and not read their social networking accounts. You could use the "mind your own business" line for just about everything that is talked about here on the Fierceboard, you know all of those threads about happenings inside a gym. Instead of discussing things we should just mind our own business. If we did that the Fierceboard would be very boring.
If the twitter she has talking about this was private then I would agree that people should leave it alone, but when you open your life up expect people to talk about it. If you want your privacy then take back your privacy. These athletes are the ones giving that up by posting their business all over the internet.
One of the best ways to calm this down a bit would be to flat out say "i don't want to talk about why i am going to trinity but it was the best choice for me at this time." Ignoring questions only to talk about the new gym and being so excited to go there will only add fuel to the fire.

If that was the case why have a forum

Our forum over the years has turned into talking about specific indiviual people. There is a difference. For an example, there is a thread dedicated to the CEA sr elite foreign exchange athlete that is coming to cheer for cea this this season. -_- Im excited for her but really ?!? An entire thread dedicated to one athlete?!? That's not necessary ! IMO.

It would be an even smaller deal if WE didnt make a... what, 13? year old girl a celebrity.
Lets be real for a second. Half the cheerlebrities got their fame from Fierceboard (which you and I are both frequent posters on).

Remember Swain? The girl from panthers that motions before baskets? Her followers doubled after someone pointed her out on the board.
We turned a little girl into a star. Lets not be surprised when our little star acts like the little girl she should rightfully be.

She has like 8000 friends on facebook and 9 tumblrs dedicated to her. And Id bet almost all of that traces back to the boards.

I don't know who "WE" are. I would not include myself in WE. In real life, none of these kids are "stars", so you're not really helping your case by putting them on a pedestal. Like I said before, the parents/athletes can pull the plug on almost all of this stuff in an instant. Delete their fan pages, block their twitter, etc. But they choose not to. I don't judge them for that, but quit with the pity party. The Fierceboard is not corrupting the youth of America.

I don't know who "WE" are. I would not include myself in WE. In real life, none of these kids are "stars", so you're not really helping your case by putting them on a pedestal. Like I said before, the parents/athletes can pull the plug on almost all of this stuff in an instant. Delete their fan pages, block their twitter, etc. But they choose not to. I don't judge them for that, but quit with the pity party. The Fierceboard is not corrupting the youth of America.

WE are the Fierceboard and YOU are guilty by association just like I am. Dont pretend your not.
Regardless of whether or not YOU pushed this to the next level, you associated yourself with the boards and the boards did.

And as a child that hid 4 social media sites, 3 piercings, a tattoo, and a boyfriend from my parents. Id say its not all *that* easy a process to reverse.
Especially since half of the blogs are fan made.

Fierceboard didnt corrupt the youth, thats not what I said. I said a public forum about cheerleading took talented athletes and made them celebrities. It took talented CHILDREN and made them celebrities.

If a normal kid wants a twitter its fine, but a cheerlebrity wants one and theyre knocked for it?

Look, point is kids to stupid things (Like getting a tattoo to piss of your parents and hiding it), let them live and learn and make mistakes without expecting kids to make adult decisions.

WE are the Fierceboard and YOU are guilty by association just like I am. Dont pretend your not.
Regardless of whether or not YOU pushed this to the next level, you associated yourself with the boards and the boards did.

And as a child that hid 4 social media sites, 3 piercings, a tattoo, and a boyfriend from my parents. Id say its not all *that* easy a process to reverse.

Fierceboard didnt corrupt the youth, thats not what I said. I said a public forum about cheerleading took talented athletes and made them celebrities. It took talented CHILDREN and made them celebrities.

If a normal kid wants a twitter its fine, but a cheerlebrity wants one and theyre knocked for it?

Look, point is kids to stupid things (Like getting a tattoo to piss of your parents and hiding it), let them live and learn and make mistakes without expecting kids to make adult decisions.

If you have a public fan page with thousands of fans, it would not be very hard for your parents to find it and tell you to shut it down.

It would be an even smaller deal if WE didnt make a... what, 13? year old girl a celebrity.
Lets be real for a second. Half the cheerlebrities got their fame from Fierceboard (which you and I are both frequent posters on).

Remember Swain? The girl from panthers that motions before baskets? Her followers doubled after someone pointed her out on the board.
We turned a little girl into a star. Lets not be surprised when our little star acts like the little girl she should rightfully be.

She has like 8000 friends on facebook and 9 tumblrs dedicated to her. And Id bet almost all of that traces back to the boards.

I'm not speaking for her because I don't know her but I can tell you she didn't get her "fame" because of the boards lol. She is talented and gave life in babs routine! People noticed that more then anything. Some people still don't know what the board is. (weird I know) Twitter has helped a lot of these people that everyone's obsessing over get noticed this past season. In my opinion

Well, It's 1:15 am, and I just got off the phone with NJ Coach just shooting the "tea" ;)

Let me know if any of you figure out the next clue.

Night Blue!

this would be why I don't sleep at night...too much "tea"

Who said it was her decision to leave?
Maybe she was asked to leave??????

Or maybe she was asked to leave and trinity is doing the Tv show so that's why she chose there!!

Lol guess we will never know... Ok maybe some of us? Lol

:jawdrop:you went there

You're kidding me, right? Having fan pages and a twitter that is open for public viewing are not the same as tattoos. What are you talking about?
And yes, it is that easy to reverse. Those tumblr pages would die off if they weren't being given the material to put on there via facebook/youtube/twitter.

Nobody cares if these kids have twitters, but for people to be whining about no privacy is ridiculous when you have 5000 followers. YOU CAN CONTROL THAT.

THESE KIDS ARE NOT CELEBRITIES. Majority of them are self promoting athletes. Don't be so naive.

You're kidding me, right? Having fan pages and a twitter that is open for public viewing are not the same as tattoos. What are you talking about?
And yes, it is that easy to reverse. Those tumblr pages would die off if they weren't being given the material to put on there via facebook/youtube/twitter.

Nobody cares if these kids have twitters, but for people to be whining about no privacy is ridiculous when you have 5000 followers. YOU CAN CONTROL THAT.

THESE KIDS ARE NOT CELEBRITIES. Majority of them are self promoting athletes. Don't be so naive.

"snaps for you" !!

*snap for the queen!*

Who said it was her decision to leave?
Maybe she was asked to leave??????

Or maybe she was asked to leave and trinity is doing the Tv show so that's why she chose there!!

Lol guess we will never know... Ok maybe some of us? Lol
4c6fa8f1-5978-25d7.jpg

Back