All-Star Trinity Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hooray! We've solved the mystery of where Gabi is cheering. Now, here's a cat with bread on its head.

tumblr_m4gr0yZkHF1r65mfio1_500.gif

LOL I was eating Maltesers while reading this thread and when this came up I literally laughed so hard I spat one out onto the screen! :p This is totally something my cat would do...

Love the cat thing. Very Monty Python-ish..."and now for something completely different..."

Wait, so If Gabi is moving to Atlanta to be part of Trinity, will she be enrolling in one of the local High Schools? And if so, which one? Will she enroll at Johns Creek which is very close to Trinity and a powerhouse in High School Comp Cheer? Or will she come over to Mill Creek, with multiple State Rings and a Paparazzi that takes pictures at every competition and event? I know what I'd pick...just sayin...

I know this has about run its course, but Gabi does have a private twitter and Facebook I'm fairly certain, so if she put it out on the public one then she intended us to share the information. She's a very smart and talented young lady. I wish her well wherever she ends up. I am certain that her leaving TG will be done amicably and if things don't work out they will welcome her back with open arms.

I'm headed to Dallas on Thursday. While I can't give lots of details, BlueCat is battling against SOT and Pro Spirit for me. Trying to decide if it's gonna be CheetahDAD or ProDAD or SpiritDAD.

Don't tell anyone.
maybe those twitter names are not taken like ACEDAD is. Good move.

I agree with this. My daughter always says that she wants to be "famous" someday, and I explain to her that being famous is great, but it also comes with a loss of your privacy and having every thing you do scrutinized and discussed. Being a rock star or a professional athlete is an awesome career, and it can make you rich, but it does have its drawbacks.

Reminds me of this

"I never wanted to be famous, I only wanted to be great"- Ray Charles

Love the cat thing. Very Monty Python-ish..."and now for something completely different..."

Wait, so If Gabi is moving to Atlanta to be part of Trinity, will she be enrolling in one of the local High Schools? And if so, which one? Will she enroll at Johns Creek which is very close to Trinity and a powerhouse in High School Comp Cheer? Or will she come over to Mill Creek, with multiple State Rings and a Paparazzi that takes pictures at every competition and event? I know what I'd pick...just sayin...

I'm sure she will remain homeschooled

Geez! Trinity must be giving these cheerleaders pay checks every 2 weeks. I mean technically speaking this is the gym's first year out.

So here's the run down:

Athlete A left the World Champion team Orange to go to this first year gym?!

Athlete B left a World Renowned gym that has travelled overseas to go to this first year gym?!

And Athletes C, D, E, & F left their purple hearts on the floor for this first year gym?!

I'll go on record saying that Trinity has a bank account from here to Taihiti and they have connections that even Obama couldn't touch!

Geez! Trinity must be giving these cheerleaders pay checks every 2 weeks. I mean technically speaking this is the gym's first year out.

So here's the run down:

Athlete A left the World Champion team Orange to go to this first year gym?!

Athlete B left a World Renowned gym that has travelled overseas to go to this first year gym?!

And Athletes C, D, E, & F left their purple hearts on the floor for this first year gym?!

I'll go on record saying that Trinity has a bank account from here to Taihiti and they have connections that even Obama couldn't touch!
who are athletes C, D, E, & F again?

Latest posts

Back