All-Star Trinity Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Geez! Trinity must be giving these cheerleaders pay checks every 2 weeks. I mean technically speaking this is the gym's first year out.

So here's the run down:

Athlete A left the World Champion team Orange to go to this first year gym?!

Athlete B left a World Renowned gym that has travelled overseas to go to this first year gym?!

And Athletes C, D, E, & F left their purple hearts on the floor for this first year gym?!

I'll go on record saying that Trinity has a bank account from here to Taihiti and they have connections that even Obama couldn't touch!

I'll go on record and say that it's actually a 2nd year gym. -_-

Geez! Trinity must be giving these cheerleaders pay checks every 2 weeks. I mean technically speaking this is the gym's first year out.

So here's the run down:

Athlete A left the World Champion team Orange to go to this first year gym?!

Athlete B left a World Renowned gym that has travelled overseas to go to this first year gym?!

And Athletes C, D, E, & F left their purple hearts on the floor for this first year gym?!

I'll go on record saying that Trinity has a bank account from here to Taihiti and they have connections that even Obama couldn't touch!

I don't know that I would call Florida to Georgia "overseas" :confused:

If it's "not your place to say" why she left, then why are you giving out hints and making comments on things that will lead people to figure it out? I'm not saying they won't figure it out in time, but your contradicting yourself.
If you can interpret what "not my place to say" could mean, well I applaud you!
You are a of hybrid intelligence.
4c6fa8f1-3968-7034.jpg

I think the real question here is...."why do some people care so much about where she's cheering....?"

I really liked the bread on a cat thing btw lol
Probably because she is considered a "cheerlebrity"(shudder). Im sure if this was maddie the teal army would have tapped her phone to see where she was going. Become a cheerlebrity get talked about.

the sad thing about “fame” is that often it takes the “little girl”...when a child is put out there over and over...she becomes target for exactly this...it’s sad but so true time and time again....count the hollywood kids who had a happy ending...not many...so for now...Im going with
It’s nice to be important....but it’s more important to be nice...:)

[quote=".Im going with It’s nice to be important....but it’s more important to be nice...:)[/quote]And I'll go on record sayin that Gabi is one of the nicest kids I've met along this adventure of All-Star cheerleading. Her parents are doing something right so I suspect this move is something that have thought long and hard about and have decided it will be a great opportunity for her.

I NEVER intimated Gabi isn’t nice...I was referring that over emphasizing fame often leads to headaches....I do not know Gabi so I could not comment on her personally

This wouldn't be a big deal if kids would lock their twitter, not have 5,000 friends on facebook, not make fan pages on facebook, stop doing promotional work for companies, etc. I cannot handle the whole "let them be kids" "stop being nosy" argument. Don't get me wrong, I think some of these kids do a great job of setting a good example, but this isn't the NFL or NBA. The parents/kids can pull the plug on how much 'publicity' these kids are getting.

It would be an even smaller deal if WE didnt make a... what, 13? year old girl a celebrity.
Lets be real for a second. Half the cheerlebrities got their fame from Fierceboard (which you and I are both frequent posters on).

Remember Swain? The girl from panthers that motions before baskets? Her followers doubled after someone pointed her out on the board.
We turned a little girl into a star. Lets not be surprised when our little star acts like the little girl she should rightfully be.

She has like 8000 friends on facebook and 9 tumblrs dedicated to her. And Id bet almost all of that traces back to the boards.

Gabi can go cheer at Gramma Suzie Baker Allstars for all I care. I'm not being nosy- I couldn't care less. I was commenting on the fact that you're getting all up in arms about people reading a public twitter. It's very "Leave Britney Alone".

Britney was 24. Not 13.

Back