Tryouts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still want to know about the school team for seven year olds. Who do they cheer for? Is it split by grades? How do they do it?

May the cheer gods bless the teacher who decided to take that on ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's town cheer for your school district the teams are split by age only

It's town cheer for your school district the teams are split by age only
I think that calling it "school cheer" confused everyone. We have that in our region as well - youth league/town teams that run from kindergarten age through 13, with teams divided by age. They cheer for our youth league football teams and then compete against one another as well.

I think that calling it "school cheer" confused everyone. We have that in our region as well - youth league/town teams that run from kindergarten age through 13, with teams divided by age. They cheer for our youth league football teams and then compete against one another as well.

That's called rec cheer around me. You sign up though the local recreation council. Its mostly sideline and maybe a competition at the end of the season against other rec leagues. Some rec cheer organization have extended season, which is more like all-star since it is not tied to football and is competition based.

Back