All-Star Tumbling Bust

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 25, 2010
Ok I've just noticed this. I've seen bhs bust,tucks,fulls,and double fulls,but I have not ever seen some one bust a layout seriously.....
Any thoughts?????

watch more lv 4 vids.... it happens and looks just like a tuck bust for the most part.
People either overrotate and land on their butts (I've done that plenty), or get lost in the air/don't squeeze and touch down.

You probably don't notice them because there are few true layout positions in cheer, most are piked over or bent legged. I feel cheer is missing this crucial skill. Best bet to try to see them is level 4 and senior open 5

You probably don't notice them because there are few true layout positions in cheer, most are piked over or bent legged. I feel cheer is missing this crucial skill. Best bet to try to see them is level 4 and senior open 5

Layouts are HARD! Ive been working on mine for 3 years lol.

Layouts are HARD! Ive been working on mine for 3 years lol.

Looks like he is doing timers for a double back with out the port a pit. . . ouch

I dont think so, the info box just said failed double back.

at our last comp one of our girls on senior 4 landed on her neck in her layout she was up and just kinda fell. she got right back up though and rocked out the rest of the routine

Latest posts

Back