All-Star Tumbling Off The Mat/stage

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

omg!! thats crazy! i can only imagine how you must have felt watching it happen! we all wanted to jump over and try to catch her.
Thanks! For the next year, any time there was an elevated stage. her coach at the time used to stand where her tumbling pass landed (to pacify me!) to be there to "catch" her (thanks Juba!)- it was the only way I could relax enough to get through the competition.

it wasnt like she fell off the stage just rolled off the matt. But I would still be scared of it happening again.
ya but I have rebounded off the mat like that and now I can't tumble out of the right corner don't know why but I pop everytime!!

If anyone has videos from the World Cup Competition back in 04ish (Old Bridge HS), that was the worst I've ever seen. Almost every team competing there had someone tumbling off the mat and into the crowd!

This thread is why my daughter HATES stages!! She says its her biggest fear in cheer..lol!

Courtney from rays smoke landed her pass on the concrete in atl NCA classic. No video of it, theres a video but its just people freaking out as she did it haha.
and by landed i mean she completed it, without busting and walked away with a smile on her face.
I was there, she didn't just land it she nailed it into the floor. It was fierce!

Back