7 clay cty
6 st Mathews
5 Jessie Clarke
4 north laurel
3 Brentwood
2 live oak
1. Houston!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finals? Congrats to Houston (and WWMS for being top ten again)! I'm sad for North though :( Tbis just goes to show that nothing is permanent. I'll bet that a lot of these teams could never have imagined beating them from 09-12. I have faith in them, though, I know they'll come back next year and do even better. This is especially awesome knowing that they didn't even go to UCA last year.

I'm really anxious for NLHS, Greeenup and PLD now.

Finals? Congrats to Houston (and WWMS for being top ten again)! I'm sad for North though :( Tbis just goes to show that nothing is permanent. I'll bet that a lot of these teams could never have imagined beating them from 09-12. I have faith in them, though, I know they'll come back next year and do even better. This is especially awesome knowing that they didn't even go to UCA last year.

I'm really anxious for NLHS, Greeenup and PLD now.

I think 4th is quite respectable for having not competed in a few years!

Just have to say how much fun my squad had! With an injury and a girl coming in last minute... On top of changing the routine to accommodate her skill set... I'm super proud. Events like these build these kids to be the best they can be. Yesterday my kids learned how to be winners in life by learning overcome challenges, learning to work hard with others and most important: learning that the people
around you matter, each and everyone of them. Congrats to anyone on the board who is killin it out there!!! The talent here is phenomenal! :)

I haven't been able to sit and watch EVERY team but I did actually watch Southwestern, BT, Eldorado and St. Catherine so I could update.

BT - PYR issue. It went up, started to crumble, they held it, but it didn't quite connect. Didn't totally fall but definitely not a hit.

Southwestern - AB. Girl in full up bobbled and didn't go to stretch after tick tock.

Eldo - Hit

St. Catherine - Hit

^^^Especially in the coed divisions. Imagine how much coed gameday experience you already have in comparison to others if you cheer somewhere like GCHS or Bartow in HS!

Definitely. I notice that Graves County cheerleaders went on to cheer for UK, Morehead, WKU, Tennessee, Alabama, Ohio State, Cincinnati and other top colleges. And just look at the college cheerleaders that came out of Bartow: BARTOW COED CHEER - College

I also noticed that many cheerleaders from top all-girl squads have mostly went on to cheer for top all-girl or small coed squads like Dunbar, Mount Laurel, Bob Jones and Greenup went on to cheer for Morehead, WKU, Alabama, Louisville USF and Indiana, among others but there have been several who made the transition from all-girl high school squads to large coed college squads over the years.

Small Varsity D2

1 Pikeville High School
2 Burlington Township HS
3 Southwestern HS

I apologize in advance because I couldn't get all the placements. Trying to do too many things at once (laundry, phone, etc!)
Wow. Incredible. Plus Pikeville only has something like 385 students. Very proud of them.

I'll try to update some re: Large division but we are prepping for the big game and have company coming around 6:30. So for Medium, you're on your own. lol.

Houston had 1 PYR SF.

Hunterdon had 1 PYR SF as well (feed skipped but I am pretty sure I saw it.)

Vandebilt (LA) - 1 PYR SB

Benton - 1SF

Back