High School Uca High School Nationals 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

N. Little Rock - 2 SF
West Babylon - 1 SF
Fishers - PYR SF? (doing something else and couldn't tell if it fell or if they just dismounted early at the end?)

Disclaimer: I am watching a rack of ribs and trying to do a million things. I'm no Cheerupdates! Lol.

Well is noone really hitting? That sucks. Anyway I saw a tweet not sure if its true but apparently some coaches left their team stranded because they dropped 4 stunts. :confused:

Wow. I don't think I saw anyone with 4 mistakes. The most I counted was Dunbar and that was 3, but I am watching from home, cooking, etc. and I could have missed one.

Predictions?

Large D1 - Santa Margarita taking 1st home with Sachem in 2nd. Spain Park in 3rd.

Large D2 - Madison Southern in 1st. Vandebilt in 2nd. 3rd maybe Seaford or Richland.

Wow. I don't think I saw anyone with 4 mistakes. The most I counted was Dunbar and that was 3, but I am watching from home, cooking, etc. and I could have missed one.

It didnt say what divison, not sure its even true. If it is true someone needs to be fired. Poor Dunbar I loved that team since True Life Im a cheerleader (2001). :(

Large Division 2:

1. Mt. Sinai
2. Madison Southern
3. Greenup
4. West Babylon
5. Seafort
6. Richland
7. Bowling Green
8. Benton
9. Vandebuilt
10. Lumberton

...and apparently I am bad at predicting!

Large Division 1

1. Sachem
2. Hunterdon
3. Santa Margarita
4. Houston
5. Grandview
6. Dutchtown
7. Desoto
8. Spain Park
9. PLD
10. Fishers
11. North Little Rock

...and we're out the door! Hopefully I'm better at predicting the Super Bowl than I am at large high school cheer!

Last edited:
Large Division 1

1. Sachem
2. Hunterdon
3. Santa Margarita
4. Houston
5. Grandview
6. Dutchtown
7. Desoto
8. Spain Park
9. PLD
10. Fishers
11. North Little Rock

...and I'm out the door! Hopefully I'm better at predicting the Super Bowl than I am at large high school cheer.

Thanks for the updates

This year.. everyone is dropping harder than Kanye West's latest Album. Love seeing some fresh wins this year. Pikeville (super happy about)... I'd like to see Dunbar make it happen
Next year :(

Well is noone really hitting? That sucks. Anyway I saw a tweet not sure if its true but apparently some coaches left their team stranded because they dropped 4 stunts. :confused:
Oh wow, I hope that's a rumor.

Congrats to Sachem North. You really can't sleep on anyone anymore.

And I'm sad about Dunbar... but they didn't win from 1996-2003 so who knows, if history repeats itself, they might be due for another 5-peat.

Last edited:
Back