High School Uca High School Nationals 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^^^^I'm not sure why those divisions have back and forth. Not trying to be rude but small was a group where I feel as though the winner was pretty clear?

Ex: BT had a PYR issue and Pikeville had a hit. I'm not sure where the debate is. I cannot speak to DelVal because I did not see them.

Either way, both teams are still amazing in their own right!

Last edited:
Wow. Are there links or screenshots I can find?
I took some screen shots
Not to add to the drama but as a coach I would not want my team speaking like that on social media. That is why I was hoping to get the info to someone from any of the teams.
It was on Twitter on smackhigh NJ
I follow it to keep an eye on my oldest son..
Are you affiliated with any of those teams ? I'm sorry if you told me before I just don't remember:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again it could also be family and friends bc it's anonymous... But there was a lot of inside cheer knowledge to be just any ol person posting

I just posted on fb a link abt colleges looking into potential athletes social media ... They can and do look deep!! Teach your kids this asap and all coaches should be monitoring it as well

I took some screen shots
Not to add to the drama but as a coach I would not want my team speaking like that on social media. That is why I was hoping to get the info to someone from any of the teams.
It was on Twitter on smackhigh NJ
I follow it to keep an eye on my oldest son..
Are you affiliated with any of those teams ? I'm sorry if you told me before I just don't remember:)

Nope! Just a diehard UCA lover.

Really though... If you look at it... I don't think it's someone associated with the program... I'm pretty sure it's just a "fan" or someone who went to the school... I say this because we have stupid sites like this in our town where some wanna be comedian alumni kid with WAY too much time on their hands shows up on social media from time to time and spouts off about everything from cafeteria food to rival soccer matches. They "burn book" students, athletes, certain programs around town... Basically whoever they can make a good joke about that day. Yea, there's some inside information... But nothing someone couldn't get from having a girlfriend/sister or best friend who was a previous/current squad member.

Really though... If you look at it... I don't think it's someone associated with the program... I'm pretty sure it's just a "fan" or someone who went to the school... I say this because we have stupid sites like this in our town where some wanna be comedian alumni kid with WAY too much time on their hands shows up on social media from time to time and spouts off about everything from cafeteria food to rival soccer matches. They "burn book" students, athletes, certain programs around town... Basically whoever they can make a good joke about that day. Yea, there's some inside information... But nothing someone couldn't get from having a girlfriend/sister or best friend who was a previous/current squad member.
Reminds me of topix. I've seen people post vicious stuff on there regarding high school cheer (especially in KY) and a lot of them are just fans with no program affiliation.

^^^^I'm not sure why those divisions have back and forth. Not trying to be rude but small was a group where I feel as though the winner was pretty clear?

Ex: BT had a PYR issue and Pikeville had a hit. I'm not sure where the debate is. I cannot speak to DelVal because I did not see them.

Either way, both teams are still amazing in their own right!
I watched Delval in person. Of course the kids are talented and I mean no disrespect, but that routine wasn't going to win. Saltyness there is uncalled for if that's what it was about. Just not their year. Kids need to learn trashing each other on social media does nothing but make you look bad. Get back to work and try again next year!

Back