High School Uca Hs Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm super excited! This is my first time going and I'll be there working with Varsity TV! :)

Does anyone know when the UCA night at the Magic Kingdom is? I can only find info on the Championship Party at Hollywood Studios

We have 5 teams from our league in our county alone going from Pennsylvania! You can only imagine what our league competition is like :) Upper Darby (2nd in large varsity last year) Upper Darby JV, Ridley HS, Haverford HS, Marple Newtown HS. Good luck Girls!

We have 5 teams from our league in our county alone going from Pennsylvania! You can only imagine what our league competition is like :) Upper Darby (2nd in large varsity last year) Upper Darby JV, Ridley HS, Haverford HS, Marple Newtown HS. Good luck Girls!

Can't wait to go to Centrals in a few weeks!
Also from the area: Father Judge, Bishop Shanahan, CB South, CB East, Pope John Paul (new school this year), Cardinal O'Hara, Archbishop Ryan
From near Reading/Allentown area: Easton High

I think in the next few years all of the Philly teams need to pool their money and take private jets down to Orlando. Arrive in style ladies (and it'll probably be cheaper than flying coach).

That's right Orlando, Philly Cheerleading is taking over!

I AGREE I WANT DUNBAR TO TAKE IT BACK!! THEY ARE REALLY GOOD THIS YEAR SAW A VIDEO!
2 STANDING FULLS! 5 TWO TO FULLS AND LIKE 10 RUNNING FULLS!!
BUT I BET THERES MORE NOW!!

Back