High School Uca Nationals 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SO much energy and talent from Rocky Point. WOW!!!

Since when have unbraced low-to highs been legal again? I thought they took them away for a little while but never heard that they were legal again and I've seen a lot of teams do them.

Since when have unbraced low-to highs been legal again? I thought they took them away for a little while but never heard that they were legal again and I've seen a lot of teams do them.

My guess is this year. Last year's rules had backspots grabbing ankles.

Have you seen the non-building division? They kept putting exhibition teams between the NB teams, probably so that the crowd wouldn't become too desperate to see some stunts haha. I know that some of the teams in that division are not allowed to stunt back at school, but other are allowed to, they just choose to go NB; those are the teams from which I expect layouts and fulls (seems fair, right?).

Completely agree! The non building totally should be the most amazing tumbling ever ;)

Our school district has 4 out of 5 high schools there today. The one that cp is slated to go to in the far future is a nontumbling team. It is really crazy because the local AYC team here is back to back National champs and the school will be getting a ton of talented tumblers in the next two years..and all of the other schools have awesome teams

What exactly is a "Raptor"? I just picture a t-rex

Can we say CLEAN? Wow. The body lines, the uniforms, EVERYTHING. You can tell they know how good they are.

The uniforms are ones that the UCA staff used to wear, just with diff colors/logo. The lines are so clean, I've always wished more teams would opt for this style from Varsity. Especially with 2014's white-on-white-on-white epidemic!!!

Barnegat's pyramid was so great. That middle group was just wow.

Back