Uk Cheer Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm from the UK too :) I'm currently on a small team in Swindon (Wilts) but I'll hopefully be trying out for Unity in September too :) Which team are you planning on trying out for JadeHewitt?
:O That's so exciting! :D So I'll see you there? I'm trying out for Black in July, and then because I more than likely wont make that team (due to tumbling) I'm going to try out and HOPEFULLY make Ruby! :D How about you?

I'm currently teamless because of pettiness/nastiness, but I'm glad to be away from that sort of behaviour. You're so lucky to be able to try-out for Unity, I live in North Devon so the team I was on was the only one that competed and other teams are quite hard to get to which sucks :/ But hopefully I'll go to comps and get to meet you and everyone else :D Good luck for this season :)
Oh no! That's horrible :( I'm going to be travelling like 1.5 hours to get to Unity if I get on the team. So I'm making a bit of a journey haha, but it should be worth it! :) Yeah! That'd be good, I hope I get to meet you :D And thank you!

hey im from GCA in the uk, and i know everyone on our team is always really nice to everyone, at comps we are always wishing everyone else good luck its just a shame to see that some people are too obnoxious and arrogant to forget their egos and team names and join in like a family!
You're lucky! I'd love to be on a team like that (so hopefully I make Unity) but that's really nice, I agree with you. It'd be a MUCH better sport if people weren't so mean. Competitive... yes. But we don't need the pettiness.

yeah i know a ton of people on unity and they are all so nice so good luck, having a proper cheer family cringey as it seems is one of the best feelings in the world

yeah i know a ton of people on unity and they are all so nice so good luck, having a proper cheer family cringey as it seems is one of the best feelings in the world
It's not cringey at all, before things got really mean at my old team they were really nice and I loved my cheer girls! Better than the friends I'd made at school. So I'm excited to hopefully get that back!

:O That's so exciting! :D So I'll see you there? I'm trying out for Black in July, and then because I more than likely wont make that team (due to tumbling) I'm going to try out and HOPEFULLY make Ruby! :D How about you?

Well I only started cheer in March so I'll be trying out for Indigo (or maybe Jade, fingers crossed I can do a bit more level 3 stuff before tryouts so I'll get a better idea of which one to go for).
Good luck for the Black tryouts! I think they have some people who don't tumble (although don't quote me on that!)

Well I only started cheer in March so I'll be trying out for Indigo (or maybe Jade, fingers crossed I can do a bit more level 3 stuff before tryouts so I'll get a better idea of which one to go for).
Good luck for the Black tryouts! I think they have some people who don't tumble (although don't quote me on that!)
Either way it'll be pretty awesome if we both end up being on Unity! :D Are you planning on going to any of the camps before tryouts? And thank you! I'm super nervous but it'll be an experience either way! :D Yeah, they do. I've stalked YouTube looking at their routines and there are some non-tumblers and I've asked Tori and she said it'd depend on whether my other skills were good enough. :)

Either way it'll be pretty awesome if we both end up being on Unity! :D Are you planning on going to any of the camps before tryouts? And thank you! I'm super nervous but it'll be an experience either way! :D Yeah, they do. I've stalked YouTube looking at their routines and there are some non-tumblers and I've asked Tori and she said it'd depend on whether my other skills were good enough. :)
That would be pretty cool :) There's at least one other person on the board who is trying out for Indigo this year I think, but I can't remember who it was :(
Although if you're on Black I think that means you'd be training in Milton Keynes, so probably wouldn't see you!
I want to go to all of the July ones, but staying in London is soo expensive, so I'm trying to work out which one to go to. Are you planning on going to any? I know they've got the Superskills on 19th August and the Holiday camps 24th, 25th and 27th July and 21st, 22nd and 24th August.

That would be pretty cool :) There's at least one other person on the board who is trying out for Indigo this year I think, but I can't remember who it was :(
Although if you're on Black I think that means you'd be training in Milton Keynes, so probably wouldn't see you!
I want to go to all of the July ones, but staying in London is soo expensive, so I'm trying to work out which one to go to. Are you planning on going to any? I know they've got the Superskills on 19th August and the Holiday camps 24th, 25th and 27th July and 21st, 22nd and 24th August.
Aww that's a shame. I'd love to know who that was. :) Yeah, Black train in MK once every month-ish. But I really doubt I'll get on that team so I'll more than likely be on a London team. Do you not live close enough to commute? Yeah I'm planning on trying to go to as many as possible to get my skills up! :D

Aww that's a shame. I'd love to know who that was. :) Yeah, Black train in MK once every month-ish. But I really doubt I'll get on that team so I'll more than likely be on a London team. Do you not live close enough to commute? Yeah I'm planning on trying to go to as many as possible to get my skills up! :D
I just looked back through my posting history and I think cheer_for_ashxo said they were going to try out for Indigo.
It makes it a bit expensive to commute- trains are £30 return each day and it's 75 miles to drive one way :( I wish I could go to all 3! (I'm away for the second lot, and for superskills, bad time to have booked a holiday!)

I just looked back through my posting history and I think cheer_for_ashxo said they were going to try out for Indigo.
It makes it a bit expensive to commute- trains are £30 return each day and it's 75 miles to drive one way :( I wish I could go to all 3! (I'm away for the second lot, and for superskills, bad time to have booked a holiday!)
Wow! May I ask where abouts you're from? That's a LONG way to go... And you're going to be travelling that far EVERY week? That is true dedication! :D

Wow! May I ask where abouts you're from? That's a LONG way to go... And you're going to be travelling that far EVERY week? That is true dedication! :D
Haha, I'm from West Berkshire, but I'm hoping to go to Uni in London next year which is why I'm looking for a new team! I know lots of people in the US travel for hours to get to a gym, and a few hours doesn't seem to be a big deal, but I swear no one does that here! At least not that I've heard of!

Hey! As BCheerD said I am indeed on Unity :) I'm on Pearl (junior 2) but I age out of juniors this year :( so will be trying out for one of our senior teams (either our new team Jade (senior 2) or Indigo!)
Unity really is like a big family:') as are most teams! Everyone is so lovely and welcoming, the coaches are amazing and I just love being a part of the programme! I moved from another team to UA mid 2010-11 season due to various reasons which I won't bore you all with but after my first session with Pearl I already felt like I had been there for years! I'm very lucky that I live about a 5 minute drive away but JadeHewitt and lfvr it will be so worth the travelling you'll be doing! I would take a PLANE to get to training haha! There's no drama at Unity either:)
I'll be at the camps on the 25th and 27th July and 22nd and 24th August so I hope I get to meet you!
Also, thank you for your lovely comments about us, I'm glad you had such a good experience with Ruby scottish_cheerleader and I'm glad we come off as a nice team!
Will any of you be at FC Nationals this coming weekend?!
Sorry for the essay haha and sorry for basically babbling on like an idiot about how much I love my team!
xx

scottish_cheerleader :) I hope one season air fares go down to like zero so Rockstar can come and compete in England then I can finally see you guys perform! I've heard nothing but good things about you! Well done for Jamfest by the way, I heard your juniors were so good in level 3 and I watched your senior 5 and it was SO good for your first time, with the great work ethic and attitude to tumbling you seem to have at Rockstar, senior all girl 5 standings will be a lot different next season!

Back