Uk Cheer Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

scottish_cheerleader :) I hope one season air fares go down to like zero so Rockstar can come and compete in England then I can finally see you guys perform! I've heard nothing but good things about you! Well done for Jamfest by the way, I heard your juniors were so good in level 3 and I watched your senior 5 and it was SO good for your first time, with the great work ethic and attitude to tumbling you seem to have at Rockstar, senior all girl 5 standings will be a lot different next season!
Thank you so much! that is really so kind of you to say that! we are tried SOO hard this year to try come out and just hit our s5 routine, we are excited to see what we can bring to the floor next season... that hard work has started already!!
and i am the PROUDEST coach of my junior kids! they were amazing! but they are now all senior so im excited to say i will be coaching a senior 2 team next season :)

i hope we do get to come down south more next season! i know we are talking about trying to do a few bigger comps we just need to see what we can afford and may only take our cheer teams to us not our dance teams

Thank you so much! that is really so kind of you to say that! we are tried SOO hard this year to try come out and just hit our s5 routine, we are excited to see what we can bring to the floor next season... that hard work has started already!!
and i am the PROUDEST coach of my junior kids! they were amazing! but they are now all senior so im excited to say i will be coaching a senior 2 team next season :)

i hope we do get to come down south more next season! i know we are talking about trying to do a few bigger comps we just need to see what we can afford and may only take our cheer teams to us not our dance teams

You're more than welcome! Well your hard work has really paid off! Ooh sounds exciting! I'm sure they will be fabulous! Fingers crossed for coming down south more! :)

Hey! As BCheerD said I am indeed on Unity :) I'm on Pearl (junior 2) but I age out of juniors this year :( so will be trying out for one of our senior teams (either our new team Jade (senior 2) or Indigo!)
Unity really is like a big family:') as are most teams! Everyone is so lovely and welcoming, the coaches are amazing and I just love being a part of the programme! I moved from another team to UA mid 2010-11 season due to various reasons which I won't bore you all with but after my first session with Pearl I already felt like I had been there for years! I'm very lucky that I live about a 5 minute drive away but JadeHewitt and lfvr it will be so worth the travelling you'll be doing! I would take a PLANE to get to training haha! There's no drama at Unity either:)
I'll be at the camps on the 25th and 27th July and 22nd and 24th August so I hope I get to meet you!
Also, thank you for your lovely comments about us, I'm glad you had such a good experience with Ruby scottish_cheerleader and I'm glad we come off as a nice team!
Will any of you be at FC Nationals this coming weekend?!
Sorry for the essay haha and sorry for basically babbling on like an idiot about how much I love my team!
xx
I'm trying to work out which day I'm free to come on one of the July camps, hopefully either 25th or 27th! Just frustrated that I can't come to all of them!
I'm hoping to go to FC to watch on Saturday, but I'm not so sure yet. Fingers crossed! When are Unity competing?

I'm trying to work out which day I'm free to come on one of the July camps, hopefully either 25th or 27th! Just frustrated that I can't come to all of them!
I'm hoping to go to FC to watch on Saturday, but I'm not so sure yet. Fingers crossed! When are Unity competing?

Fingers crossed you can come! Indigo are in session 1 on the Saturday and they compete around 1, Ruby are at around 4 and Black around 7 I think? Then everyone else is on the Sunday:)

im from the UK! but not competing this season but will be when I go to uni the season after hopefully! you guys are so lucky to be close to some amazing teams! i live in north devon and i was on the same team as Tamzin last season --it's the only team that competes around here! good luck for this season everyone :D maybe see some people at Unity Superskills this summer?

i'm moving to england next year, and i found one in norwich is like two hours away from london. kinda. but i think they have a cheer team there. i'd be really sad if they didn't!

i'm moving to england next year, and i found one in norwich is like two hours away from london. kinda. but i think they have a cheer team there. i'd be really sad if they didn't!
That's exciting! Between everyone on here I'm sure someone will know of a cheer team near you if you let us know what sort of area you're moving to :)

Norwich England! It's in East Anglia!
I just did a quick google search and the only team I could find was East Coast Emeralds who I think, from looking at their website, have a senior 2. I don't live in that part of the country though, so I've never seen them compete so I couldn't tell you what they're like. Hopefully someone else will have seen them though and may be able to tell you! :)

I just did a quick google search and the only team I could find was East Coast Emeralds who I think, from looking at their website, have a senior 2. I don't live in that part of the country though, so I've never seen them compete so I couldn't tell you what they're like. Hopefully someone else will have seen them though and may be able to tell you! :)
hahaha, yeah i've seen pictures and such, but it'd be different because i'm a level 5 now. so i'll just keep thinking/searching! haha.

hahaha, yeah i've seen pictures and such, but it'd be different because i'm a level 5 now. so i'll just keep thinking/searching! haha.
There doesn't seem to be much in the way of cheer near Norwich as far as I can see... It all depends how far you want to travel.
There's a new team (set up by some athletes from one of the UK's top teams) holding tryouts for level 5 in Romford, Essex, which I think is about 2 hours from Norwich, but as far as I'm aware they are only planning on training every other weekend.
Unity's level 6 team (not sure how old you are/if you're willing to try level 6) train I think once or twice a month in Milton Keynes which is about 2.5 hours away.
That's all I can find even close to there, sorry :( I'll keep my eyes open for you though!

Back