Uk Cheer Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hahaha, yeah i've seen pictures and such, but it'd be different because i'm a level 5 now. so i'll just keep thinking/searching! haha.
there are very few level 5 teams in the uk. I coach an allgirl 5 team, but we are in scotland lol
i agree with what lfvr said this new team in Romford, called marshals, is well worth considering.

hahaha, yeah i've seen pictures and such, but it'd be different because i'm a level 5 now. so i'll just keep thinking/searching! haha.
As well as Marshals (Marshals Corp | Facebook), there's also DC49 in Chelmsford who have a coed 5, they recently won an at large worlds bid. According to google it's a 2 hour drive and I'm not sure how many days a week they train, so I don't know if the commute would be something you're willing to do?

As well as Marshals (Marshals Corp | Facebook), there's also DC49 in Chelmsford who have a coed 5, they recently won an at large worlds bid. According to google it's a 2 hour drive and I'm not sure how many days a week they train, so I don't know if the commute would be something you're willing to do?

yeah, thank you all so much for your help! i guess it's just another thing i'd have to think about! :)

Back