Ultimate Athletics From Illinois ....please Answer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My last post I promise... the gym is 4 blocks or so from Rte 12 (main highway) There are MANY car pools that travel from that way because of the merge. I would check out the gym before you rule it out.

Purpleblue&white...............I did just that! We went and looked at the gym and took a tour. It was MUCH closer than I originally thought. For some reason I thought it was over by the Lake....closer to Libertyville. It was a wonderful gym! I will be watching for try out information. Thanks for the suggestions!

Don't waste your time with such a mediocre program. I'd look into Allstar Athletics or Famous Athletics.

Just because YOU don't like a specific program doesn't give you the right to bash others. You could have just suggested these other two gyms without getting ugly about it.

I called today to find out tryout information for the Crystal Lake location of Ultimate Athletics. I was told that they shut down this location. Any one know what happened? How dissapointing.... as the other location is too far for us to travel. This location was the old Cheer Fusion gym. All answers appreciated!

ORD Flyer mom--I'm going to message you. We just spent the last couple months looking for a gym so I might be able to help you out with info from all of them.

For the record, I don't think any of them are "mediocre"!!! What a crap thing to say. And really--UA mediocre? Not even worth a reply it's so absurd. :rolleyes: Gosh, bitter much???

How does Famous Athletics and Allstar Athletics not count as mediocre programs? Am I just biased because I coach at Ultimate Athletics?

ncaua.jpg

While I totally agree with everyone that UA is in no way, shape, or form mediocre (it's actually laughable to me that anyone could even begin to type that, let alone click "post reply") I don't really think it's OK to come on here and do the same to 2 other programs--who had NOTHING to do with the post! Especially if you're a coach, you really should be setting a better example of sportsmanship. Just because the poster used those 2 as examples doesn't mean those 2 gyms think UA is mediocre, nor does it mean that they had anything to do with that being posted. Totally unnecessary to stoop to someone else's level and bad mouth another program that did nothing wrong here.

I don't think Bignate meant what he said in a disrespectful way, at least I hope not, he just didn't word it right. I think he was just saying how can you call UA mediocre when they have been around for years and have many national titles and top ten placements at Worlds and Famous Athletics has been around for what, 6 weeks? This is no disrespect to Famous Athletics because they will have an amazing program, especially since they have former ICE and UA coaches on staff. I think we can all agree that "ke4life" is a troll and is just looking to get under peoples skin and start trouble so please people, do not feed the troll!

Back