All-Star Underestimated Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. Stingray SMOKE

2. Then I also feel this year that the World Cup Suns were underestimated going into the season but they haven proven themselves very well thus far.

3. I feel that for the last year or two that F5 has been underestimated as well, especially going into the 2010-2011 season.

Ha I don't think Smoke was ever underestimated, and if I remember correctly World Cup Suns were in pretty much everyone's predictions to finish in the top this season when they found out they would be Small Sr. :)

FCA Gems, Spirit Xpolosion Fab 5, and CJA Sm Sr 5 are definitely a few that I feel don't get enough recognition.

All three are long standing programs with a history of success however not on a Worlds scale (They haven't won titles). FCA Gems consistently gun for the big 3 year after year and for that they should be given much credit. They could easily go sm sr like the rest of the teams that didn't feel they could compete in large. Spirit Xplosion has produced great large senior teams that used to go head to head with WC and win back in the day. They also have had a strong coed and sm sr program but now back to large limited coed. Fab 5 has one of the best pyramids in the division and certainly has stepped up all of their all around skills. CJA is it's 15th year anniversary as a program and has produced a strong sr 5 year after year. However this season they have seemed to really come into their own with an outstanding routine, passionate & fun music, and the skills have stepped up too.

I feel like all three are constantly over looked regardless of talent and competition record this season. The bigger gyms/brands are always put ahead of them in polls even though is most cases this season their routines have proven to be a step ahead. It really makes me scratch my head and think "What are people really looking at?"

I definately agree...and besides the level 5 teams...all of their other level teams are wonderful as well

Pro Spirit deff! They are now 1 Spirit! :)

Wait, huh? I saw a few 1 Spirit teams at NCA, but I saw lots of Pro Spirit teams. Is this a merger for next year or something? I am confused on this statement. Or maybe I am just "tardy for the party", idk.

Wait, huh? I saw a few 1 Spirit teams at NCA, but I saw lots of Pro Spirit teams. Is this a merger for next year or something? I am confused on this statement. Or maybe I am just "tardy for the party", idk.

Pro Spirit is still a gym, but Im just going off the website information. I thought it was interesting as well but their Sr and Jr 5 teams are called "1 Spirit" along with their iOpen 5 team !

I was curious at the beginning of the season where 1 Spirit came from with so much talent....and thats bc theyre from Pro Spirit.

**along with their uniforms having the same design on the back from Pro Spirits....i LOVE them!

Cherrforce coed black I think gets really overshadowed by other well known teams like smoke or SOT.
theyre really talented and I never see them get mentioned much on here sooo idk thats just who I think doesnt get much credit haha

from what I know (feel free to correct), they combined their level 5 kids with a few other gyms in the area to make more competitive teams than they already had:)

Cherrforce coed black I think gets really overshadowed by other well known teams like smoke or SOT.
theyre really talented and I never see them get mentioned much on here sooo idk thats just who I think doesnt get much credit haha
I agree they just recently got a full Paid Bid to Worlds. I also think PCM's Sm-L-Coed is underestimated as well, they are really good this year.

I feel like Pittsburgh Superstars Large Senior is always underestimated. They consistently are in the top 10 every year at Worlds, and last year we placed high at all of our big competitions.. and this year some people haven't even mentioned them AT ALL in any of their predictions, like they're not even going to the competition or something. give them some credit please!

I'll always love Supermodels, no matter what <3

Agreed! I love them, they have really cool choreography.

Cheer Command Small Sr 5. They won cheersport by almost 30 points over cheer extreme. Also placed in 4th out of 24 at Jamest in Indy after losing one of their top girls to a torn acl the week of Jamfest. Think they should be a top ten at worlds if they hit.

Love their routine....and your sig!!!!!!

"When all else fails P U L L & P R AY"

Thanks! tht reminds me! gotta put up my new sig
biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back