All-Star Uniforms: Illegal Or Not?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are chokers...and they are legal, or they wouldn't be wearing them.

Ok...Im glad they are! I actually think they are cute and really add to the uni
smile.png

I think the choaker looks cute on them. But I would freak out. I have a phobia of anything touching the front of my neck. It kinda of weird I know. haha. Like when I was younger and people used to try to tickle me I would flip out on them

Are the chokers attatched the the uniform?

From USASF General Safety Rules:

"Jewelry of any kind including but not limited to ear, nose, tongue, belly button and facial rings, clear plastic jewelry, bracelets, necklaces and pins on uniforms are not allowed. Jewelry must be removed and may not be taped over."

So, how does the choker not count as a necklace?

"Jewelry of any kind including but not limited to ear, nose, tongue, belly button and facial rings, clear plastic jewelry, bracelets, necklaces and pins on uniforms are not allowed. Jewelry must be removed and may not be taped over."

As a judge, I would deduct.

maybe they assume its a part of the uniform? Thats what I thought @ first but then realized it was the same top from last season....who knows
redface.png

I would guess they probably thought it was part of the uniform. With them wearing their hair down too they couldn't really see that it did not connect.

I like them and I think they are cute, I just think it's crappy a team can get a deduction for a hair tie on a wrist but an entire team can wear necklace things.

I would guess they probably thought it was part of the uniform. With them wearing their hair down too they couldn't really see that it did not connect.

I like them and I think they are cute, I just think it's crappy a team can get a deduction for a hair tie on a wrist but an entire team can wear necklace things.

@MissBee @ACEDAD
Are we deducting now for starlites too because their armpiece wraps around the neck and is not attached to the main portion of the uniform?

Back