All-Star Unique Color Combo's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Hey all,

So I was meandering through the new uniform thread and got the idea of starting a thread to see what the most unique color combination is youve seen on a uniform.

Post your:

-Most unique color combo
-Favorite color combo
-Color combo you would use if you had your own gym (try to think outside the box!)

Mine is:

-Most Unique: There was a team last year whos uniforms were gray and red. The dance leo uniform.
-My favorite color combo is All-That Sensations *Navy Blue and Pink*
-Color combo I'd use: Navy Blue and Lime Green :)

Cheer Savannah's old rainbow unis: royal blue, kelly green, bright gold and red.

Their is probably my fave so far.

I would use royal blue (so royal it is almost blue-violet), and kelly green (the jade-ish kind; some vendors can't get it right) or the blue with bright gold and reddish orange (like Denver orange).

Or maybe gray and rainbow. I like that.

Last edited:
My favorite colors are: burgundy and black (my HS colors) and I also like burgundy and gold (go Minnesota!)

Unique: I swear I came across a team's website and their colors were teal, burgundy, and white. It looked really cool.

Combo I'd like to see: pink, orange, and white. Yeah it's kinda bright and people say that pink & orange clash but they're my favorite colors.

Least favorite combo: red and light blue. Never been a fan. Also gold (like a yellow gold mainly) and brown together, ick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cheer Savannah's old rainbow unis: royal blue, kelly green, bright gold and red.

Their is probably my fave so far.

I would use royal blue (so royal it is almost blue-violet), and kelly green (the jade-ish kind; some vendors can't get it right) or the blue with bright gold and reddish orange (like Denver orange).

Or maybe gray and rainbow. I like that.
Cheer Savannah's is all around interesting. Their old uniforms I felt like had too many colors between red, blue, yellow and green. Now they've switched to the pink and red which I'm not a fan of either because it looks too Valentine-y for my taste.

As far as my favorite color combos go, I love anything garnet (or maroon/burgundy/whatever) and black. So Brandon is right up my alley. I also remember seeing some uniforms not that long ago that were burgundy and kind of a slate grey and I really liked that a lot.

Also a fan of blues, like a navy and a light blue together.

(apologies for the double post)

I always love Royal blue and lime green (go Hawks!). We use green as our fun, practice color but I wish we'd incorp it in to our blue and silver uni's a little more.

If I had to start a gym, I have always thought I'd do a purple and black with accents of gold because no one in Washington uses purple and it's my favorite color.

I love navy and lime green! I saw a uni with it last year and was like "ooh I like that" and then my coach opened her own gym and picked those colors! Foreshadowing? Fate? Idk but I love Navy uniforms and they look so good with a pop of lime and white!
I really like the combo of navy blue and Columbia blue so I might use that if I had a gym? Or if anyone's seen the Pantone color of the year, Marsala, I think it would be really pretty with a dark royal blue and white in a uni (as an accent), or even just gray! But we're using that in our yearbook so I'm totally obsessed right now. :D

I always love Royal blue and lime green (go Hawks!). We use green as our fun, practice color but I wish we'd incorp it in to our blue and silver uni's a little more.

If I had to start a gym, I have always thought I'd do a purple and black with accents of gold because no one in Washington uses purple and it's my favorite color.
Go Ravens!

I know of one team that had maroon, teal, and white uniforms. This year they have teal and black uniforms but I think it is super unique!

I always love royal blue uniforms, but I am a bit bias because every gym I have ever been at is blue...

I like maroon and white uniforms. They are a great color combination hardly anyone uses!

My gym's colors are pretty unique for cheer... Black Gold and Green.
My favorite color combo is gold and black and white, always loved how the gold pops. Very basic though.

hmmm if i had a gym i've always thought of having pink and white but thats not very crazy unique. Obviously pink should always be used in small doses, though.

My gym's colors are pretty unique for cheer... Black Gold and Green.
My favorite color combo is gold and black and white, always loved how the gold pops. Very basic though.

hmmm if i had a gym i've always thought of having pink and white but thats not very crazy unique. Obviously pink should always be used in small doses, though.
I happen to love your new gym's colors- my favorite hockey team happens to be the same one ;) As for the black, gold, and white- my cp's very first rec team were those colors and I loved it (well being Army, seeing black and gold always holds a special place in my heart)

I personally like the blue and silver of your gym more (GO COWBOYS ;) )

I love the color purple- and normally it looks really nice on a cheer uni- I could have sworn there was someone up here that used purple- but it is definitely not used enough :)

When I cheered my colors were red, black and white. I liked it because red lipstick and a black smokey eye were always makeup options, and because red and black accessories (for like game day at school) were always easy to find.

My college is red, blue and white. But for some reason they switch blue and black out interchangeably and it bothers me so much, just pick one!!

I always love blackout uniforms. Like when Matrix did Vortex's all black I think? If I had my own gym everything would be black and white. Maybe some grey. I just think black is so classy and versatile lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally like the blue and silver of your gym more (GO COWBOYS ;) )

I love the color purple- and normally it looks really nice on a cheer uni- I could have sworn there was someone up here that used purple- but it is definitely not used enough :)

Yep purple was in Washington (for about 8 years) Galaxy Cheer. Purple/Green/White. Uniforms were mostly purple. Have to say it's hard making a guys uniform that is mostly purple.

Back