All-Star Unique Color Combo's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yep purple was in Washington (for about 8 years) Galaxy Cheer. Purple/Green/White. Uniforms were mostly purple. Have to say it's hard making a guys uniform that is mostly purple.
Oh my god i miss Galaxy!! I only remember them towards their closing, but they were SO GOOD. A girl at my school went there, then had to go to a gym called Cheer Starz (which no longer exists) but i remember watching her videos of her galaxy team!!

I absolutely love Ohio Valley's colors, royal blue and yellow. Their uniforms are always gorgeous and they use the yellow in just the right places to make it pop.

My gym was blue and orange. I also really like Rockstar's purple and orange combo. They make it work.

ETA: OP used the word "meandering" which made my day instantly better because that's just an awesome word

i LOVE orange & black. i repped those colors for 1 season and was very happy about it.

i m not a fan of yellow being a main color (oregon's unis). i hate teal/turquoise. i just don't care for the color. A friend of mine's daughter has turquoise & black for her town team & she has a hard time shopping for those colors.

My favorite colors are: burgundy and black (my HS colors) and I also like burgundy and gold (go Minnesota!)

Unique: I swear I came across a team's website and their colors were teal, burgundy, and white. It looked really cool.

Combo I'd like to see: pink, orange, and white. Yeah it's kinda bright and people say that pink & orange clash but they're my favorite colors.

Least favorite combo: red and light blue. Never been a fan. Also gold and brown together, ick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pink and orange is my favorite color combo as well. Which is quite bizarre for me because if you know me, I wear a lot of black. But give me something pink and orange and I will wear it in a hearbeat.

Pink and orange is my favorite color combo as well. Which is quite bizarre for me because if you know me, I wear a lot of black. But give me something pink and orange and I will wear it in a hearbeat.
I think we're the same person, black is my favorite color to wear lol

Unique color combos I've seen: Cheers and More's baby blue and red, and I think Cheer Tyme's purple and kelly green is also a unique combination

Favorite combo: I love royal blue uniforms. I saw a team with royal blue and yellow and thought it was really pretty especially the way the yellow popped against the blue. Any combo of royal blue with something other than black I think always looks good.

If I had my own gym: I've never seen a team with lavender. I think a lavender with a dark/charcoal gray and white would be really pretty! In my mind I immediately think of Pro Spirits GORGEOUS white uni with all silver and gray, then just add pops of lavender in it.

I personally like the blue and silver of your gym more (GO COWBOYS ;) )

I love the color purple- and normally it looks really nice on a cheer uni- I could have sworn there was someone up here that used purple- but it is definitely not used enough :)

There was a first year gym last year that had a coed level 3 team that had Purple but I haven't heard anything about them this year. I've noticed some of the smaller gyms that are no longer around have used purple. Maybe it's unlucky? :p

My old gym had purple, green and white as our color and I love it! So nice and different!

If I had a gym I would probably do white, gold and green as my colors. A high school where I grew up had these colors and they were beautiful!

I am really sick of blue, black and white. There are so many gyms with those colors.

My favorite colors are: burgundy and black (my HS colors) and I also like burgundy and gold (go Minnesota!)

Unique: I swear I came across a team's website and their colors were teal, burgundy, and white. It looked really cool.

Combo I'd like to see: pink, orange, and white. Yeah it's kinda bright and people say that pink & orange clash but they're my favorite colors.

Least favorite combo: red and light blue. Never been a fan. Also gold and brown together, ick.

These are the University of Manitoba colours. Given what they had to work with, they look not bad
hvqw74.jpg

These are the University of Manitoba colours. Given what they had to work with, they look not bad
hvqw74.jpg
I take it back, the gold and brown look really nice here!

Back