All-Star Unique Color Combo's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would consider ICEs colors off the beaten path...

Navy and gold. (And white, but it's not used much)

I like them, and like that they are different but in a black clothing dominated world, if you're OCD like me and can't deal with black and navy together, the struggle is real! We have team warmup jackets but they did not offer pants and many people just wear black. I cannot handle it! Haha. I found the matching warm up bottoms and bought them so Droplet would match.

I'm surprised everyone is so against brown and gold. I can understand the hate for brown and bright gold, but brown and metallic/Vegas gold? Beautiful. Look at one of St. Hubert's teams:

2014 UCA National High School Cheerleading Championship

vs. another
2014 UCA National High School Cheerleading Championship
For me, it's because unless brown is the main color in the uniform (like the second team,) you get yellow for the main color (like the first team.) Not "gold," which is why I'm not a fan of gold being a color for uniforms unless it's an accent and can actually be gold, and not yellow!!! Also, unless you have mystic practice clothes or ones not in your school/gyms colors, you'll practicing in brown and yellow. Not gold. Yellow is not gold.
If it were truly gold, I wouldn't mind it so much. But it's too often yellow, I just don't like yellow that much as is. And I really don't like it when it's the main color for a uniform.

Most unique ive seen must be one of my local gyms Malmö allstars cheer or MAC they have purple gold and white. ive not deen many teams gyma with that color but i may be ignorant.

My favorite Combination is teal and white (no not CEA teal. Cheer Infinity Athletics teal, yeah also a local gym)

The combo i would use though is light pink light purple and white.

My least favorite is black, blue and red and white (nothing against gyms with those combos i just thing they are overdone)

For me, it's because unless brown is the main color in the uniform (like the second team,) you get yellow for the main color (like the first team.) Not "gold," which is why I'm not a fan of gold being a color for uniforms unless it's an accent and can actually be gold, and not yellow!!! Also, unless you have mystic practice clothes or ones not in your school/gyms colors, you'll practicing in brown and yellow. Not gold. Yellow is not gold.
If it were truly gold, I wouldn't mind it so much. But it's too often yellow, I just don't like yellow that much as is. And I really don't like it when it's the main color for a uniform.

My high school's colors are black and Vegas gold. Think Wake Forest University or the Pittsburg Penguins. It's this weird color that's neither yellow gold nor metallic gold, but you can still find it for uniforms and practice wear if you look for it. It looks really nice and not a lot of schools take advantage of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like Stingrays colors with blue and green, Cheers & More with grey and red, and OSU with bright orange, black/grey and white! I also like my gym's colors - mostly black with red and blue.

If I had my own gym I would go with either red or purple as the main color. I would like to combine those, but idk if that would look good lol.

Unique colour combos usually don't include black. One I saw was purple and gold, this is unique in England.
My favourite colour combo is most probably World Cups black, white and gold, or I love the simplicity of Spirit of Texas.
If I had to choose it would be the WC colours.

Back