College University Of Kentucky

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OK this is interesting... I could have sworn that I once saw a YouTube video of Jomo saying that, but maybe I'm wrong. *Shrugs* I'm impressed by the fact that Juliet made blue all four years, that sounds ridiculously difficult!

OK this is interesting... I could have sworn that I once saw a YouTube video of Jomo saying that, but maybe I'm wrong. *Shrugs* I'm impressed by the fact that Juliet made blue all four years, that sounds ridiculously difficult!

I was told I was the first incoming freshman ever to make Blue squad, then Wildcat squad, at tryouts in Spring of 1995. There were freshmen moved up to Blue and that competed at Nationals prior to that.

I was told I was the first incoming freshman ever to make Blue squad, then Wildcat squad, at tryouts in Spring of 1995. There were freshmen moved up to Blue and that competed at Nationals prior to that.

Impressive, young man!

Well!! We went to UK at the same time! Except I didn't cheer. Yep, I just dated myself. :)

A freshman LL alumna made blue this year and I believe Juliette from SE was on blue all four years?

I think Juliette was on blue all four years but I don't think was actually on the competition mat her freshman year. If I remember correctly, in the picture of them all with the trophy, she was in jeans and a white UK polo and not a uniform like the other girls.I could be mistaken tho!!

I think Juliette was on blue all four years but I don't think was actually on the competition mat her freshman year. If I remember correctly, in the picture of them all with the trophy, she was in jeans and a white UK polo and not a uniform like the other girls.I could be mistaken tho!!

Correct not everyone competes

That's amazing! So is Wildcat squad the competition squad?

That's amazing! So is Wildcat squad the competition squad?

Wildcats became Blue and Ladycats became White in about 1997. Wildcats/Blue is the squad that competes at UCA College. White has competed at USA and Cheersport. I don't think they ever competed while Ladycats.

I believe Olivia & Lindsey, the two blonde top girls, who graduated last year were on blue all 4 years and competed all 4

Back