All-Star Unrecognized Talent (#shouldbecheerlebritystatus)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The whole POWER Med Coed 5 team. The strength and courage they've displayed this season is unlike anything I've ever seen. They could have given up, but instead they kept going while keeping Jeff's memory through it all. Props to them. Truly inspiring. I consider every one of these athletes a 'Cheerlebrity'. RIP Jeff!
Omg thank you sooo much <333 that really means a lot !!!!

Don't know all of these "cheerlebrities" but have met Kiara, Whitney and Kelsey before and they seem very nice and humble girls. For people to come here and dog these girls is a shame! It seems they were asked to do something that seems very exciting. You can't blame them for that. If there wasnt such a demand for autograph and picture taking sessions there would be none. Give the show and these girls a chance and just maybe the show will put a postive spin on allstar cheerleading which would be great. Good luck to these girls and hope the show is a success :)

Aside from the whole "cheerlebrity" thing, there are some really stand-out athletes that I see at comps, and I feel like they should be recognized. Taryn on F5, Bree (formerly point nearly everything on Super Seniors, now on M80s,) the Green kids on Fame The J5 and Celebs (hello,sister with a whip dub at 10 years old,) and the girl that does the one-man on Lady Reign. These athletes take my breath away and can make a routine fun to watch, even if I've seen it a thousand times!

haha thats cameron :) he is 10! He has a double and combo(s) through to full and just got his standing full :)
Woot! You can tell I work in a school with guessing his age. He was fun to watch, you couldn't not watch him really he's such a performer. My son was sitting next to me watching the level three and hadn't seen much of him and said something like, "yeah, but all he can do is fly" just about the time they cradled him straight out to a round off handspring tuck. I just looked at him and said, "yeah, what now?" he just smiled and said, "I stand corrected." it was hilarious. He shut up my son and didn't even know it :) we both watched him the rest of the competition.

Don't know all of these "cheerlebrities" but have met Kiara, Whitney and Kelsey before and they seem very nice and humble girls. For people to come here and dog these girls is a shame! It seems they were asked to do something that seems very exciting. You can't blame them for that. If there wasnt such a demand for autograph and picture taking sessions there would be none. Give the show and these girls a chance and just maybe the show will put a postive spin on allstar cheerleading which would be great. Good luck to these girls and hope the show is a success :)

True. The people talking like they know these kids have no idea what they are saying here either. Free country, but inaccurate. My understanding is that this show is a webcast in an attempt to get it on TV and these pictured kids are cameo shots to give the show cred for the public. They are not playing the roles and acting past the cameos. But as with all things, my adult child was approached by the producers in Dallas and agreed to go after she sees the scripts they are proposing for her cameo. Meeting someone for a few seconds at an event or listening to the absolute BS on Twitter or in social media does not qualify one to make judgements of a kid's motivation or character. Now, great thread, get back to the people that the OP targeted, the hundreds of kids with talent that deserve recognition.

It's seriously getting out of hand. For example.
AoJ5EUkCMAArRUf.jpg

Seriously????:banghead:
So Agree!!!! Ridiculous!!!

I honestly don't think anyone is "dogging" these girls... In fact, I think the opposite! All of these girls are amazing.. One of which is on my daughters team & several my daughter has looked up to for years!
It's awesome that all-star cheer is being recognized more. I think that people are just hoping it's a very positive thing and not full of drama like the previous "cheer" or "dance" reality shows. These girls are real athletes with amazing talent... What they do shouldn't be minimized.
IMO ;) And man, that little tumbler on WE Colonels is amazing!! Love watching her!!!

When I talk about the ones who have let it go to their heads I am in no way talking about the girls on the picture above. I have seen nothing but good things from those athletes and am glad that they can keep their genuine kindness. The athletes that I have seen who have turned this positive into a negative are mostly boys. Why? I have no idea but it really is a nasty side to it all.

I think one athlete that should have "cheerceleb" status is the girl on WCSS who gave away her jacket to the little boy at NCA. That right there makes her worthy of being mixed in with these other athletes. Who cares if she can't tumble like Kiara or Whitney (I have no idea if she can or not) she has a heart of gold and that is special in itself.

Back